Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No excuses
They had chances to win this one poor play calling, discipline  and execution.

Smack Away.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
You're referring to the Browns right?... no wait the Bengals.... could be the Steelers.... Ravens was close too....

We all go down together this week!
Reply/Quote
The AFCN is garbage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
4th and 9. WTF was that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How does a 7-8-1 record justify 3 primetime games in the first 5 weeks?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 09:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How does a 7-8-1 record justify 3 primetime games in the first 5 weeks?

They all bought the hype.  I think Cleveland will end up .500 or a little better, but the nonsense that was coming out of the off season was nuts.  Their defense kept them in that game.  Their offense has been trash. Expect OBJ to start behaving like OBJ soon.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:36 AM)Vambo Wrote: They had chances to win this one poor play calling, discipline  and execution.

Smack Away.

I know a smack forum, but I thought Browns showed they have a top 10 defense yesterday, a good running game and a lousy coach.

If the coach can get hos crap together, Browns could still win the division. Ravens better be ready next week, it will be first time they played a good defense all year.

Look for Browns to try and punish Lamar every chance they get on his runs.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The AFC North is quickly looking like the old AFC South. Going to send an 8-8 or 7-9 team to the playoffs.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:36 AM)Vambo Wrote: They had chances to win this one poor play calling, discipline  and execution.

Smack Away.

No smacking from me V. Unless it's on my own team. At least your team has hope. 
Reply/Quote
Face it, Baker Mayfield just wasn't worth that #1 pick. He's completely surrounded by excellent weapons, and a decent running game, a really decent defense, yet he still struggles to barely completed 50% of his passes.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Face it, Baker Mayfield just wasn't worth that #1 pick. He's completely surrounded by excellent weapons, and a decent running game, a really decent defense, yet he still struggles to barely completed 50% of his passes.

When they made that pick, the Browns brass yelled "I woke up feeling dangerous today!!!".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 08:12 PM)BengalRed Wrote: No smacking from me V. Unless it's on my own team. At least your team has hope. 

None of the teams in the North look like world beaters.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote