Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker - Can we keep it real?
In a short span he has flashed the tools of a good QB but the true test is this year to see at what level he might be able to perform.. Honeymoon period of do anything and you are a hero as a Brown's QB is over. He starts to struggle , sharks will be out and that is when we really find what he is made of and if his abrasive style starts to go south...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a Browns fan at all ... obviously .... but man that Kid is just what Cleveland ordered.

I see him delivering on the expectations to excel.

Win the division? Maybe.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: Not a Browns fan at all ... obviously .... but man that Kid is just what Cleveland ordered.

Win the division? Maybe.

He’s overrated, has no o line, and is a loud mouth. That team will implode. 100% chance of brownie tears this year. I’m gonna love it
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: Not a Browns fan at all ... obviously .... but man that Kid is just what Cleveland ordered.

Win the division? Maybe.

lol your posts are so off -base, its ridiculous.

He's been awful today.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2019, 11:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: Mayfield is a bad ass. I hate the Clowns but I ain’t gonna lie, I wish he played for us. He is going to be a force to deal with for many years to come.

Are we watching the same game?  
Reply/Quote
I've very much taken a "I'll believe it when I see it" approach to the Browns.

This is at least the 3rd time in recent memory when they were supposed to be some sort of up-and-comer. I'll believe it when I see them playing in January.
Reply/Quote
It got pretty real today, didn't it? LMAO
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Next week early crucial game, they go to Jets and lose they will sit 0-2 with Rams coming to Cleveland then they have Ravens in Balt.. oh my
Reply/Quote
In the first half both Mayfield and Mariotta were horrible. In the second half Mariotta progressed to competent and....Mayfield actually got worse.
Reply/Quote
Stains committed 18 penalties for 182 yards.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Haha. Yes, Im eating pounds of crow today lol. Big Grin

But - I watched the game and it wasn’t him that sucked.

Their Oline was awful and Tenn D played incredibly well.

Still think the Browns do well this year and that Baker does as well.

He is no crap talking Manziel who can’t back it up. The kid can play. Just watch.

They owned us last year ...less talent.
Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon.. Everyone knows yesterday's game was a conspiracy cooked up by some NFL officiating dream team of flag throwers. Why, why, why..Cleveland is unbeatable and always has been. The minor kick to the head by Robinson? It was planned that way by the refs just to make Mayfield look bad..   Tongue and Pissburgh threw that game against NE for the first pick in next year's draft..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I had the misfortune of watching this game too. It felt like it set back the state of the art of NFL QB play.

Mariotta looked like crap early but gradually progressed to be somewhat competent.

Mayfield was just trash the entire game.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 07:36 AM)Whacked Wrote: Haha. Yes, Im eating pounds of crow today lol. Big Grin

He is no crap talking Manziel who can’t back it up. The kid can play.  Just watch.

3 interceptions are very sucky.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I watched most of the game up until Bengals.

By far the best moment was when the Browns scored the second time, and they were all cheering and jumping around.

Then literally on the Titans next play after kickoff, Henry takes a screen pass to Columbus, silencing them. From that point on the beat down commenced.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2019, 11:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: Mayfield is a bad ass. I hate the Clowns but I ain’t gonna lie, I wish he played for us. He is going to be a force to deal with for many years to come.

Was that force or farce?

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 07:36 AM)Whacked Wrote: Haha. Yes, Im eating pounds of crow today lol. Big Grin

He is no crap talking Manziel who can’t back it up. The kid can play. Just watch.

3... Picks...

I watched it too and he was constantly missing guys (after he hit 8 straight) and throwing terrible passes.

3. Picks.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah. I’m still bloated from all the crow I was forced to eat since Sunday lol

Ahhhhh....
Reply/Quote

Quit falling for the hype machine. Outside of a couple of games, he was very pedestrian last year. He was garbage I'm last year's finale, and sucked last week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

He is no crap talking Manziel who can’t back it up. The kid can play.  Just watch.

Both him and the team did not look good on Sunday, and he might not be Manziel but he sure opened his mouth in the offseason a bit much to come out with that type of performance.  They have the talent around him so i don;t think he will play bad but im not ready to anoint him as a very good QB
Reply/Quote