Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker Over rated?
Foot sniffer and failure as a NFL coach , Rex Ryan had the nerve to say Baker was over rated. What do you rot gut chilli eaters think?
Dan Patrick did say that Baker will only get better while Carrot top is as good as he ever will be and that the Bangels will be drafting a QB next year. Lean years ahead for the team from Kentucky.
Reply/Quote
He has too much pride and ego right now. Once He gets over himself, he might have a chance at being a great Qb. If he doesn’t? This is probably about the best your going to see of him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2019, 05:44 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Foot sniffer and failure as a NFL coach , Rex Ryan had the nerve to say Baker was over rated. What do you rot gut chilli eaters think?
Dan Patrick did say that Baker will only get better while Carrot top is as good as he ever will be and that the Bangels will be drafting a QB next year. Lean years ahead for the team from Kentucky.

"Will only get better" is code for "can't get worse"  .  A couple more losses and OBJ will start to infect the locker room.  Kitchens is clearly in over his head based on some wacky calls (4th and 9 anyone?).  
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2019, 05:44 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Foot sniffer and failure as a NFL coach , Rex Ryan had the nerve to say Baker was over rated. What do you rot gut chilli eaters think?

Josh Allen will probably end up as the best QB coming from the 2018 draft.

Darnold, Jackson, Rudolph and Mayfield will pan out, in that order after Allen.

Dorsey thought he was getting the next Mahomes in Mayfield. But no.
Reply/Quote
Baker Hayseed sucks. Only Browns fans would celebrate a QB leading them to a 3rd place finish, and a losing record. That blumpkin is mediocre on his best day...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 02:07 AM)jason Wrote: Baker Hayseed sucks. Only Browns fans would celebrate a QB leading them to a 3rd place finish, and a losing record. That blumpkin is mediocre on his best day...

Like your ejaculations maybe I was a little premature about Bakers greatness. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Like your ejaculations maybe I was a little premature about Bakers greatness. ThumbsUp

Obviously, because one NFL writer has this to say..

Quote:Three sobering weeks later, it's starting to look like that drive was merely a tease. Mayfield and the Browns offense have yet to recapture that magic. They're sitting at 1-2 with a daunting schedule ahead, and the offense is a major reason why. Cleveland is averaging 16.3 points and has plummeted to 28th in offensive DVOA. Mayfield's QBR sits at 40.4, which ranks 21st in the NFL. Forget about living up to the preseason hype, this offense has been straight-up bad.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 09:19 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Obviously, because one NFL writer has this to say..

Long winded way of saying Baker sucks. The OBJ trade is looking worse and worse as well. The Giants are clearly getting a top 5 pick outta that deal.

Also Daniel Jones is what Browns fans were pretending that Hayseed is.

Back to the drawing board with the QB situation in Cleveland... Again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2019, 05:44 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: the Bangels will be drafting a QB next year. 

Why would an 80s all female rock band draft a QB?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Like your ejaculations maybe I was a little premature about Bakers greatness. ThumbsUp

You liking his ejaculations is just creepy and tmi. Yes, you were premature about baker's "greatness". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I would definitely say he was overrated going into this season. He is on the SNF intro music vid, doing national commercials already, etc.

But for the long term, I think he will be alright tbh. Biggest issue with him right now are doing the reads it seems. Id give him at least a year two before really knowing just how good he can be. As of now though, he is far from being another Mahomes.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 05:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You liking his ejaculations is just creepy and tmi. Yes, you were premature about baker's "greatness". 

Dang it rfaulk, you stole my line.

But yes, it's creepy. Feel bad for Jason.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 11:48 AM)jason Wrote: Long winded way of saying Baker sucks. The OBJ trade is looking worse and worse as well. The Giants are clearly getting a top 5 pick outta that deal.

Also Daniel Jones is what Browns fans were pretending that Hayseed is.

Back to the drawing board with the QB situation in Cleveland... Again.

You must be an Ohio State fan.
Reply/Quote
After crowing about Baker for months I believe the seeds of doubt have once again infested the fan base. Don't be such a cry baby the Browns are only one game back after a rocky start. Keep your head up even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 06:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You must be an Ohio State fan.

Yep... That was his crowning moment in his football career... Splitting with Ohio State, and grabbing his crotch on TV.

What a backwoods blumpkin your boy is.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 11:54 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Why would an 80s all female rock band draft a QB?

Maybe BTB is Chris Simms?

https://twitter.com/vjboyd/status/643160961377955842

(09-27-2019, 10:00 AM)jason Wrote: Yep... That was his crowning moment in his football career... Splitting with Ohio State, and grabbing his crotch on TV.

What a backwoods blumpkin your boy is.

Don't forget the crying while being pinned down and arrested...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 10:19 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Don't forget the crying while being pinned down and arrested...

Because she is sensitive.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 10:19 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Don't forget the crying while being pinned down and arrested...

(09-27-2019, 10:30 AM)XsandOs Wrote: Because she is sensitive.

You guys talking about Baker Mayfield? Or Bakerthebeast? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Overrated doesn’t mean bad. It means the expectations were higher that his production. Right now he looks to his first guy and if he’s not open starts playing backyard football. I’m sure he will get better at that. He throws off his back foot a lot. People were saying it was because of pressure but he did it a lot today when there wasn’t anyone in his face. Also fixable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think Baker's performance yesterday in that thrashing of the overrated ratbirds laid to rest any talk of him being over rated. I can see why you people who live through your teams are jealous of Baker and envious of the Browns for hitting gold getting Baker. Its ok to feel that way. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote