Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker Over rated?
(09-30-2019, 06:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I think Baker's performance yesterday in that thrashing of the overrated ratbirds laid to rest any talk of him being over rated. I can see why you people who live through your teams are jealous of Baker and envious of the Browns for hitting gold getting Baker. Its ok to feel that way. ThumbsUp

To put it in perspective, Kyler Murray put up more yards on the Ravens in his 2nd career game than Baker Mayfield did. The Ravens passing D is one of the worst in the league.

Dude still only has 4 TD but 6 picks on the season. You guys took a W this week in impressive fashion, but that in no way makes Baker Mayfield an elite QB, unless you're giving that title to Kyler Murray too. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lay off Baker my dudes. He's a top 32 starting QB in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 05:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Lay off Baker my dudes. He's a top 32 starting QB in the NFL.

Dalton must hold the 32nd, spot. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 05:40 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton must hold the 32nd, spot. Hilarious

Has math been outlawed in Cleveland? Dalton is obviously 33rd, dummy.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I think Baker's performance yesterday in that thrashing of the overrated ratbirds laid to rest any talk of him being over rated. I can see why you people who live through your teams are jealous of Baker and envious of the Browns for hitting gold getting Baker. Its ok to feel that way. ThumbsUp

Hilarious

Leading the NFL in interceptions and his 66.0 QB rating is hitting gold ?

LMAO
Reply/Quote
Don’t you have to be rated first in order to be overrated?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 09:11 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Hilarious

Leading the NFL in interceptions and his 66.0 QB rating is hitting gold ?

LMAO

Yes. Baker = two wins

Dalton = 0 wins or goose egg as it is known
Qb  rating = Yawn
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 06:24 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Yes. Chubb = two wins

Thought i'd fix that for you. Your welcome!  ThumbsUp
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The play Baker Hayfield just made will be right up there with the butt fumble  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO

The old trick play shovel pass to the NT  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Landry:

wErE gOnNa BeAt ThE pAtRiOtS
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Landry:

wErE gOnNa BeAt ThE pAtRiOtS

2-4. Down 17 in Foxboro. The Browns score and 3 of their dumbass divas do a dance in the endzone. 

Ohhhhh my goodness. What a bunch of clueless assholes up there. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Browns aren't the worst 2-5 team I've ever seen. Congratulations.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield would not start on any other NFL team besides Cleveland. Did you see that pathetic pick he threw to the New England defensive line? That was the worst toss I’ve ever seen in the NFL. He’s a bust. A Dolly Parton size bust. The Browns will have to go quarterback hunting in the draft again.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The play Baker Hayfield just made will be right up there with the butt fumble  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO

The old trick play shovel pass to the NT  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

0-8 maybe you should be more concerned with Andy Dalton.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baker Mayfield would not start on any other NFL team besides Cleveland.  Did you see that pathetic pick he threw to the New England defensive line?  That was the worst toss I’ve ever seen in the NFL.  He’s a bust.  A Dolly Parton size bust.  The Browns will have to go quarterback hunting in the draft again.

Good thing the Bengals don't qualify as a NFL team. 0-8
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baker Mayfield would not start on any other NFL team besides Cleveland.  Did you see that pathetic pick he threw to the New England defensive line?  That was the worst toss I’ve ever seen in the NFL.  He’s a bust.  A Dolly Parton size bust.  The Browns will have to go quarterback hunting in the draft again.

Johnny Manzfield 2.0
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Browns aren't the worst 2-5 team I've ever seen. Congratulations.

Where do they rate on the list of worst 2-5 teams you've ever seen in your long, illustrious lifetime?

Reply/Quote
I just checked the stat line and saw that Johnny Baker Manzfield threw for a whopping 194 yards and a 79.2 rating. 

That's a great game, for him! Congrats Browns fans!!

Reply/Quote
Reality is he was a second RD prospect that went first overall because of his name, persona, and story.
I think he still a good player and you can be dynasty with him at the helm but he isn't capable of carrying it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 12:52 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I just checked the stat line and saw that Johnny Baker Manzfield threw for a whopping 194 yards and a 79.2 rating. 

That's a great game, for him! Congrats Browns fans!!

A boy and his girl friend discussing the excitement their 0-8 team provides them. Kids having fun. Hilarious

[Image: we2wlo8i2798ogu6g.jpg]

Reply/Quote