Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker and Strefanski on COVID list
So yeah, Case Keenum seems to do a good job but they already have 11 other players on the list including Jarvis Landry, Austin Hooper, and starting linemen Wyatt Teller and Jedrick Willis....and it is still only Wed. And to play on Sunday without the head coach with so many backups. The special teams coordinator will assume game-day head coach duties and OC Alex Van Pelt will be play-caller

No word on anyone's vaccination status other than the coach's who we know is vaccinated. Any of them can return by Sunday if they are vaccinated, asymptomatic, and receive 2 negative tests 24 hours apart

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It'll be interesting to see how many of them come back in time for the game.
Reply/Quote
hope they are all okay
Reply/Quote
They actually play on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-case-keenum-covid

Now Case Keenum has tested positive. It looks like Nick Mullens will now start for the Browns on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2021, 08:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-case-keenum-covid

Now Case Keenum has tested positive. It looks like Nick Mullens will now start for the Browns on Saturday.

Holy crap. Did these guys play twister or something? Damn shit stains. I've always known something was going on up there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2021, 08:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 83fbb42abeeab44e05f5f3a8f340735829ad0097...34a5_1.jpg]
Holy crap. Did these guys play twister or something? Damn shit stains. I've always known something was going on up there.
Reply/Quote
Moving this game to appease Cleveland was such a cop out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:12 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Moving this game to appease Cleveland was such a cop out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The league went completely back on their word, prior to the season they stated that they would NOT be rescheduling any games, now they've postponed 3.  But if I had to speculate that they were doing so to appease a market's fan base, I'd go with Philly or Wash, as everyone knows that the NFC Least is the darling of the media coverage.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
5 starters on offense and 5 starters on defense, with 9 other back ups out for the Browns today. Baker Mayfield, Case Keenum, Jedrick Wills Jr, James Hudson, Austin Hooper, Jarvis Landry, Kareem Hunt, Malik McDowell, Jadeveon Clowney, Greg Newsome, Ronnie Harrison Jr, Troy Hill, Grant Delpit, Ifeadi Odenigbo, Mack Wilson Sr, Tony Fields II, Jacob Phillips, AJ Green and, apparently their punter (I thought Colquitt was their punter anyway, not James Gillan...) are all out for this game.
Reply/Quote
Faker Mayfield good to go against the Pack
Reply/Quote
Baker is terrible. The packs going to end up with 10 intersections at this rate
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:13 PM)motoarch Wrote: Baker is terrible.  The packs going to end up with 10 intersections at this rate

And interceptions, too!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:21 PM)Interceptor Wrote: And interceptions, too!

Lol oops
Reply/Quote
Browns fans probably wishing that both still had COVID.

Baker throws 3 INT (should be 4) leading to 3 TDs for the Packers and Stefanski sees his offense is gaining over 8 yards per carry on the ground and is still throwing more than running.

With Case Keenum at QB just handing the ball off 40 times, the Browns would be winning probably 43-10.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That seems like an appropriate end to that ge.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Browns fans probably wishing that both still had COVID.

Baker throws 3 INT (should be 4) leading to 3 TDs for the Packers and Stefanski sees his offense is gaining over 8 yards per carry on the ground and is still throwing more than running.

With Case Keenum at QB just handing the ball off 40 times, the Browns would be winning probably 43-10.

Mayfield played like complete crap. Interceptions aside his accuracy was flat out awful.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mayfield played like complete crap. Interceptions aside his accuracy was flat out awful.

I am not even a Browns fan, I don't even care if they lose, and yet I was actually getting angry at the Browns coaching staff for them.

8.8 yards per carry, a 1st down at the 50, 1 minute left, 3 time outs, just need a FG to win.... and you throw it 3 straight times???

8.8 yards per carry and yet Mayfield throws it 36 times. The Packers were averaging 4.5 yards per carry and only ran it 1 less time than the Browns. The Colts won a game where Wentz only completed 5 passes. The Patriots won a game where Mac Jones only attempted 3 passes.... yet when the Packers are literally incapable of stopping your run game, the Browns go "hey, lets have Baker throw it 36 times, he needs to touch the ball even more than Rodgers and well over twice as many times as Chubb."

They got screwed on that no-call, but they brought that shit upon themselves by refusing to just run the ball. I'd fire my offensive play caller immediately if I was the owner of the Browns. Give him a commercial ticket to wherever he lives. (EDIT: I'd fire him tomorrow, actually. Can't fire a guy on Christmas.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am not even a Browns fan, I don't even care if they lose, and yet I was actually getting angry at the Browns coaching staff for them.

8.8 yards per carry, a 1st down at the 50, 1 minute left, 3 time outs, just need a FG to win.... and you throw it 3 straight times???

8.8 yards per carry and yet Mayfield throws it 36 times. The Packers were averaging 4.5 yards per carry and only ran it 1 less time than the Browns. The Colts won a game where Wentz only completed 5 passes. The Patriots won a game where Mac Jones only attempted 3 passes.... yet when the Packers are literally incapable of stopping your run game, the Browns go "hey, lets have Baker throw it 36 times, he needs to touch the ball even more than Rodgers and well over twice as many times as Chubb."

They got screwed on that no-call, but they brought that shit upon themselves by refusing to just run the ball. I'd fire my offensive play caller immediately if I was the owner of the Browns. Give him a commercial ticket to wherever he lives. (EDIT: I'd fire him tomorrow, actually. Can't fire a guy on Christmas.)

Yep

Why in the world they were so determined to have Mayfield win it for em I have no idea ?? I haven't seen his rating for this game but it has to be like 9 or something ?

Sometimes, no many times I believe coaches out think themselves.
Reply/Quote
[Image: FHiV5ENWUAUmh9_?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FHiV2M9WUAAyh8l?format=jpg&name=medium]

Reply/Quote