Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baldy Breakdowns: Joe Burrow vs Tennessee

Pretty cool breakdowns even though he mis-labels a WR or two.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Baldy acts like a kid at Xmas when breaking this down
Its a fun watch.
Auden.Tate blocks as well as WR on this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 10:28 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Baldy acts like a kid at Xmas when breaking this down
Its a fun watch.
Auden.Tate blocks as well as WR on this team.

That "block" on Clowney opened the hole for the touchdown for Gio. I say block, but he just threw his body in front of him, which was enough. 
Reply/Quote
I liked it.
Reply/Quote
“The cats got a QB.” Indeed. :D

Also, Perine did a great job picking up a couple of those blitzes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 10:25 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote:

Pretty cool breakdowns even though he mis-labels a WR or two.

Very cool stuff.  

A couple observations:  Look at how open Higgins is for a potentially even bigger gain at 1:40.  I hope they continue with that play.  

Sample is wide open at 2:00 but he needed to be running harder to the sideline.  

4:30 Sample had a great block to help free Gio on his TD run.  

Even though Sample didn't fill the stat sheet, he clearly made some big plays in the rushing attack. 
Reply/Quote
Guts of a burglar Joe

Love it
Reply/Quote
That anticipation throw at 6:55 is amazing, have rewatched it multiple times stunned that it worked! It seems like those are the kind of throws that always turn into bobbled picks when the QB/WR are not 100% on the same page.
Reply/Quote
"Where's Tee Higgins.... that'd be a good choice" Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:43 AM)RC28 Wrote: That anticipation throw at 6:55 is amazing, have rewatched it multiple times stunned that it worked! It seems like those are the kind of throws that always turn into bobbled picks when the QB/WR are not 100% on the same page.

That play is actually nothing special from Bengal opponents against the Bengals, I've seen it pulled off several times just by Hines Ward alone. It's pretty phenomenal to see Cincinnati pull it off, though. I'm sure that there were a few confused Bengal fans that were over heard saying "No flags! Can he do that?".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the JT vid Treee. Love his vids, couldn't see the OP's cause of the NFL.com deal.

O'Sullivan really knows how to breakdown QB reads and everything better than about anybody.

That pass to Boyd was insanely silly as JT said, that last pass to AJ wasn't good, Joe needs to get those out of his head.

Still, overall what a fantastic game by Burrow especially considering the wind that always seemed to mess with our QB's.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 12:52 PM)treee Wrote:

The “effort” by Billy Price on that play where Burrow shook off all those sacks was absolutely pathetic. I wonder how much more stuff like that is on the tape from his game? Because I can totally understand his PFF grade if there’s anything else close to that play. That should get you benched (or at least chewed out). Instead we gave him a game ball lol

Reply/Quote
The O-Line is skipping! LOL that was cracking me up
Reply/Quote
I liked when he was talking about the linemen skipping LMAO

Also, Spain’s strength is impressive. Twice he caught a rusher with just one arm and stopped him in his tracks.
Reply/Quote