Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Baldy's breakdown is worth a watch
There have been some good videos from our win against the Stealers but I haven't seen this one posted yet. It's definitely worth a watch.

Reply/Quote
Hendrickson has 24 sacks in his last 26 games. I knew he was great last season and has been awesome for us but when you put it like that it’s even more impressive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 06:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hendrickson has 24 sacks in his last 26 games. I knew he was great last season and has been awesome for us but when you put it like that it’s even more impressive.

i like when they play hungry after getting paid
Reply/Quote
Saw this a few days ago and it got me fired up. They should pay Baldy to do promos. Lol
Reply/Quote
O line were mad men that game
Reply/Quote
I loves me some Logan Wilson but he seriously owes Eli Apple dinner at the very least. Go back and watch all of the great blocking on that return, it's almost perfect . . . and then and go back and watch Logan "Best seat in the house on this play" Wilson stare at Eli and while he's doing that, the guy he should have been watching/blocking lunges and pushes Wilson into Apple just before the goal line, which led to only a FG.

The game should have had two pick sixes and should have been 45-10. That may mean little in a game like this, but this could be a valuable teaching moment for a young team as it heads into a time of year where you CANNOT MAKE four point mistakes.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 05:40 PM)bengaloo Wrote: There have been some good videos from our win against the Stealers but I haven't seen this one posted yet. It's definitely worth a watch.  

Never get tired of highlights from this game. 

Thanks for the share. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 10:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Never get tired of highlights from this game. 

Thanks for the share. 

I'm having trouble accepting what this team might be.. It's been so long and even when we had a glimmer of hope, it was smashed... This might be my favorite team since 1988.. I love everything that is going on right now.
 **** it, I'm going all in.... WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 06:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hendrickson has 24 sacks in his last 26 games. I knew he was great last season and has been awesome for us but when you put it like that it’s even more impressive.

The guy has lived up to the contract and then some. I was not convinced that he would be this productive outside of the Saints defense but he certainly proved that to be wrong. The guy has been a great addition to the team.  

All the grief the board have given Brown, Tobin and Taylor over the past few seasons about player decisions, coaching hires (excluding the previous jackass OL coach) and coaching decisions is coming back and being served up on a very large platter of crow for everyone to snack on. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 01:49 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The guy has lived up to the contract and then some. I was not convinced that he would be this productive outside of the Saints defense but he certainly proved that to be wrong. The guy has been a great addition to the team.  

All the grief the board have given Brown, Tobin and Taylor over the past few seasons about player decisions, coaching hires (excluding the previous jackass OL coach) and coaching decisions is coming back and being served up on a very large platter of crow for everyone to snack on. 

Yet some still refuse to grab the silverware.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:07 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yet some still refuse to grab the silverware.....

I'll gladly eat my crow from ay doubts that have been proven wrong lol. Like Lou and Zac. I mean the jury is still out, but as of now they are proving a lot of how I felt about them wrong. I hope they keep it up!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 02:20 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'll gladly eat my crow from ay doubts that have been proven wrong lol. Like Lou and Zac. I mean the jury is still out, but as of now they are proving a lot of how I felt about them wrong. I hope they keep it up!

Me too....I wasn't doom and gloom, but they've already tied my high water mark going into the season. I figured 7 wins to be the best they'd do. Of course, it still could be, but I don't see them losing out.

I know people like quicker turnarounds, but I don't think people realize how much house cleaning you have to do when the previous coach was at a place for 16 years. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Love it Who Dey
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGmKddQLeI

Another good breakdown
Reply/Quote
I wax hoping to see a bald stealer player or fan having a breakdown...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote