scored the go-ahead TD?
Heck, I bet there were some after the Falcons
opening TD drive! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
There are 1507 posts in the thread.

So I would say about 1100...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: There are 1507 posts in the thread.

So I would say about 1100...

Nice, conservative estimate.  ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I used to love the gameday thread, but I've backed off. I remember the good old days when folks were in there being positive about the Bengal's play. Joe from Flo and I never agreed on anything, but we were always in agreement on the gameday thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Just curious...
How many "ballgame" posts were there after the Falcons
scored the go-ahead TD?
Heck, I bet there were some after the Falcons
opening TD drive!  Hilarious

The defense fooled everyone. They had the last laugh. 
Muahaha
Reply/Quote
Who cares? Game day threads are always like that. They wax and wane. Bengals are 3-1 through a tough part of their schedule and people are making posts basically insulting other forum members and acting like they are better. Give me a break this isn't Bengals on Bengals smack talk forum. Let's just enjoy how things are going as fans.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I used to love the gameday thread, but I've backed off. I remember the good old days when folks were in there being positive about the Bengal's play. Joe from Flo and I never agreed on anything, but we were always in agreement on the gameday thread.

Joe from Flo was one of the most negative people on the old board
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 10:43 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Joe from Flo was one of the most negative people on the old board

Here sure was and that's why we agreed on so little. But in the gameday he actually rooted for the Bengals. No like so many do these days. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 10:43 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Joe from Flo was one of the most negative people on the old board

So was Joe from Flo an undercover steeler fan?  Whatever
Reply/Quote
I don't really hold "expecting a loss" against Bengals fans, given their history. The good thing about sports is that it gives you an outlet to care about, but also one that doesn't really matter in the long run (hopefully). If anything, Bengals fans are too optimistic. We've all been guilty of assuming the Bengals could/would win the SB at some point and in 50 years our optimism has been proven to be stupid. But hey, that's fandom.

Anywho, the only thing that really annoys me are people claiming the NFL is rigged against us and/or hates us; particularly when we end up winning the game.
Reply/Quote
Watching any game is an emotional rollercoaster if you are a true sports fan. So I would not be to hard on anyone in that thread.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 11:00 PM)Nately12 Wrote: Anywho, the only thing that really annoys me are people claiming the NFL is rigged against us and/or hates us; particularly when we end up winning the game.

Sometimes the penalties just seem waaaaay to convenient.  And while outright blatant rigging would be difficult, the refs certainly SEEM to try to tilt the odds a certain way.  Good on the Bengals for overcoming that, today.
Reply/Quote
Love the board, but not visiting any game day threads.

Choose to have fun during games instead.

Yet know hard feelings toward anybody who enjoys it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I don't go there anymore... too many wallowing in their own perceived misery and calling the game in the 1st quarter. It's like a contest to be the first one to declare a loss.....
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 08:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It's like a contest to be the first one to declare a loss.....

Man, you got THAT right!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 08:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It's like a contest to be the first one to declare a loss.....

Funniest part is that they call themselves "realists".

Hilarious
Reply/Quote