Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Beatdown!
Thank you Ravens.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:17 PM)Vambo Wrote: Thank you Ravens.

Damn, that's some seriously scathing smack there! 

Do you feel the burn, Pat!!??

That was for Pat, right?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn, that's some seriously scathing smack there! 

Do you feel the burn, Pat!!??

That was for Pat, right?

Are you a Ravens fan?

Are you butt hurt mad?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
How many times will "butt hurt" be typed today?

I'm setting the over/under at 36.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How many times will "butt hurt" be typed today?

I'm setting the over/under at 36.

Pain level at 36 it must hurt! LMAO Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Time to get outta here. The smell of Bengay is burning my nose. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Time to get outta here. The smell of Bengay is burning my nose. 

Did Big Ben stop to quick?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:17 PM)Vambo Wrote: Thank you Ravens.

Reply/Quote
Tough loss. Had a good time at the game with some Browns fans. Not the playoffs, just week 4, so we'll get over it. I'll be here every week.

Chubb looks good. I liked that Humphreys put the smackdown on OBJ. Tried to punch Humphreys a few times so he chocked him out like a ***** and shut him down all game.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 07:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Tough loss. Had a good time at the game with some Browns fans. Not the playoffs, just week 4, so we'll get over it. I'll be here every week.

Chubb looks good. I liked that Humphreys put the smackdown on OBJ. Tried to punch Humphreys a few times so he chocked him out like a ***** and shut him down all game.

Like the worst QB in the league carved the Ravens D up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:26 PM)Vambo Wrote: Are you a Ravens fan?

Are you butt hurt mad?

Why would he or a Steelers fan be mad because your team won ? It was the best case scenario.  Whoever wins tomorrow will be one game out of first place and the other will be two instead of two and four. It is going to be a loooong season. Sounds funny but being 1-4 or 0-4 seems absolutely terrible but getting players back and being only being a few games back with an easy schedule at least gives fans hope.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Like the worst QB in the league carved the Ravens D up.

Nick Chubb is the worst QB in the league?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: Nick Chubb is the worst QB in the league?

For real and it wasn't even Chubb; Ravens LBs and Maurice Canady carved themselves up.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 07:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Tough loss. Had a good time at the game with some Browns fans. Not the playoffs, just week 4, so we'll get over it. I'll be here every week.

Too bad they didn't put Humpries on Landry. Hilarious Pick your poison. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Too bad they didn't put Humpries on Landry. Hilarious Pick your poison. Hilarious

I'd pick putting Jimmy Smith on Landry, but him being out for the next few weeks prevents that, hence our #3 and 4 sharing time out there.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's a shame EA Poe is Bakers alt account. This game was prime opportunity for real top-tier smack between the two.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Like the worst QB in the league carved the Ravens D up.

You talking about Kyle Murray or Baker Mayfield? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
QB A: 20 of 30 66.7% 342 yards passing 1 yard rushing 1 TD 1 INT
QB B: 24 of 34 70.6% 247 yards passing 66 yards rushing 3 TD 2 INT

Anyone disagree that QB B (Lamar Jackson) outplayed QB A (Baker Mayfield)? 1 more INT, sure, but 2 more TDs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Too bad they didn't put Humpries on Landry. Hilarious Pick your poison. Hilarious

Was that the guy choking the shit outta Oshell after he bit off more than he could chew again?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 01:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: QB A: 20 of 30 66.7% 342 yards passing 1 yard rushing 1 TD 1 INT
QB B: 24 of 34 70.6% 247 yards passing 66 yards rushing 3 TD 2 INT

Anyone disagree that QB B (Lamar Jackson) outplayed QB A (Baker Mayfield)? 1 more INT, sure, but 2 more TDs.

Lamar's been better than Hayseed at every level.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote