Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Beatdown!
(09-29-2019, 07:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Tough loss. Had a good time at the game with some Browns fans. Not the playoffs, just week 4, so we'll get over it. I'll be here every week.

Chubb looks good. I liked that Humphreys put the smackdown on OBJ. Tried to punch Humphreys a few times so he chocked him out like a ***** and shut him down all game.

True they shut OBJ down but that left Landry and Chubb free to destroy the Defense like a *****

Never thought you wouldn't show up every week. ThumbsUp 

Just week 4 and a tough 4 game stretch coming up looking to at least go 2-2.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Like the worst QB in the league carved the Ravens D up.

Dalton hasn't played the Ravens this season has he?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd pick putting Jimmy Smith on Landry, but him being out for the next few weeks prevents that, hence our #3 and 4 sharing time out there.

Like the Browns had most of the starting secondary out.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 02:47 PM)jason Wrote: Lamar's been better than Hayseed at every level.

Against Miami and Arizona.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:57 PM)Vambo Wrote: True they shut OBJ down but that left Landry and Chubb free to destroy the Defense like a *****

Never thought you wouldn't show up every week. ThumbsUp 

Just week 4 and a tough 4 game stretch coming up looking to at least go 2-2.

Brandon Williams and Jimmy Smith being out hurt. Earl Thomas has been a disappointment and Brandon Carr can't handle a more active role with Smith out. Earl Thomas straight up said he let up on the huge Chubb TD because he didn't want to pull his hammy. Apparently he got into it with Williams after the game for Williams sitting because of knee pain, which is of course a stupid thing to ***** about given his comments of his own fear of injury. 

3 of our next 5 games are against winless teams, so plenty of time to see it all turn around.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:03 PM)Vambo Wrote: Like the Browns had most of the starting secondary out.

I don't know if I'd compare two rookie WR's and a career #2 to Landry and OBJ. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:05 PM)Vambo Wrote: Against Miami and Arizona.

And in college, and yesterday, and at not being a douchebag.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know if I'd compare two rookie QBs and a career #2 to Landry and OBJ. 

That was the only good game Landry's had since he's been there. Looked to me like OBJ got shut down. At the very least he was taken out of his game by that DB. Seems easy enough to do to that mental pipsqueak.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote