Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Bengals
From a time probably best forgot...but still, imagine if this had actually happened! Mellow

http://articles.philly.com/1995-06-08/sports/25689105_1_moag-cincinnati-business-leaders-riverfront-stadium
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: From a time probably best forgot...but still, imagine if this had actually happened! Mellow

http://articles.philly.com/1995-06-08/sports/25689105_1_moag-cincinnati-business-leaders-riverfront-stadium

Ugh...I just threw up a little bit Sick
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Ugh...I just threw up a little bit  Sick

No doubt. 
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals would have went to Baltimore, maybe the Browns would have come to Cincinnati and become the Ravens.

In this scenario, The Baltimore Bengals would still be owned by Mike Brown, The Cincinnati Ravens would have two Super Bowl titles and the Cleveland Browns would still be the Cleveland Browns (this is a constant of all alternate universes.).

I'd take two Super Bowls in 20 years.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If the Bengals would have went to Baltimore, maybe the Browns would have come to Cincinnati and become the Ravens.

In this scenario, The Baltimore Bengals would still be owned by Mike Brown, The Cincinnati Ravens would have two Super Bowl titles and the Cleveland Browns would still be the Cleveland Browns (this is a constant of all alternate universes.).

I'd take two Super Bowls in 20 years.

They would not have named the Cincinnati team "Ravens". Edgar Allan Poe was not a Cincinnatian.

But yeah, I'd take their accomplishments as well. Just not their murderer or their wife-beater. Just the same, I'd take the Steelers' trophy case as long as it didn't come with the 70s' I-roid Curtain or Ben Rapist-berger.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:45 PM)Ryuko Wrote: They would not have named the Cincinnati team "Ravens". Edgar Allan Poe was not a Cincinnatian.

But yeah, I'd take their accomplishments as well. Just not their murderer or their wife-beater. Just the same, I'd take the Steelers' trophy case as long as it didn't come with the 70s' I-roid Curtain or Ben Rapist-berger.

Pssshhhhh. I'd trade Dalton for Roethlisberger straight up....I don't even need a bunch of Lombardi trophies to help make up my mind.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Browns would have been re-established in Cleveland and remained the only NFL franchise in Ohio to this day.

Of course, it also means BMorePat is a Bengal fan on the Steelers board bitching about Mike Brown and insisting Andy's the best QB since Unitas. Oh, to visit that universe for an hour.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Browns would have been re-established in Cleveland and remained the only NFL franchise in Ohio to this day.

Of course, it also means BMorePat is a Bengal fan on the Steelers board bitching about Mike Brown and insisting Andy's the best QB since Unitas.  Oh, to visit that universe for an hour.

[Image: 77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vyna.gif]
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
So - seeing how the Browns couldn't be the Ravens in Cincinnati (due to the Poe tie), what would they have been? And please don't say the Delta Queens!
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 02:55 PM)BengalD Wrote: So - seeing how the Browns couldn't be the Ravens in Cincinnati (due to the Poe tie), what would they have been?  And please don't say the Delta Queens!

I believe this would have been available at the time....

[Image: cincinnati-rockers-vintage-shirt-2111.jpeg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote