AJ Green: 5 Rec, 69 Yds, 3 TD

Tyler Boyd: 6 Rec, 91 Yds, 1 TD

Joe Mixon: 21 Carries for 84 Yds, 4.0 Avg

Randy Bullock: 2/2 longest 40 Yds

Shawn Williams: 6 tackles, 1 sack, 1 Int, 1 FF

Geno Atkins: 2 sacks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This is a lot closer call than last week. Good cases can be made for AJ, Andy Mixon and Williams.
Reply/Quote
I’m going AJ for his first 3 TD game!

Reply/Quote
You could go 3 or 4 guys and be spot on but I'm gonna say other and go Carlos Dunlap, he disrupted all over the field tonight !
Reply/Quote
The Red Rifle!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:24 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You could go 3 or 4 guys and be spot on but I'm gonna say other and go Carlos Dunlap, he disrupted all over the field tonight !

He really did.

Reply/Quote
I'm giving it to Hart
Reply/Quote
Gotta be AJ for me. That dude is a Ravens killer. That slant and run was an elite play
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:28 AM)Brimey Wrote: Gotta be AJ for me. That dude is a Ravens killer. That slant and run was an elite play

He was in my doghouse until that play, it was sweet !
Reply/Quote
Dalton looked really good and didn't focus on Green *too* much. I don't know what his passer rating was, but probably was above 100 for the 2nd time considering the 4 TDs 0 INTs.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:31 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton looked really good and didn't focus on Green *too* much. I don't know what his passer rating was, but probably was above 100 for the 2nd time considering the 4 TDs 0 INTs.

Reply/Quote
On O it was either Dalton or AJ, but I went AJ due to his hat trick. Honorable mentions to Boyd and the o-line.

On D, probably Geno for his two sacks, honorable mentions to Hubbard and Dunlap.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dunlap- was creating pressure all game, forced an INT, and had 3 batted balls at the line of scrimmage.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Carlos and the OLine
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
1. AJ - The Raven Killer. Enough said.
2. Dalton - Dude is playing so well he can literally take half the game off and still win. Been saying it for years but he - much like Boomer (and Palmer) - excels in a uptempo offense. He is wired to play fast ala Manning.
3. Boyd - Quickly becoming another Raven Killer and our #2. Saved another TO
4. Mixon - Ran hard once again while slightly injured.
5. Randy - All he does is make his kicks.

On D, Dunlap, Atkins, Hubbard and Williams all had nice games as did WJ3 as the QB's seem to largely avoid him.

Reply/Quote
The entire offensive line hands down for keeping Andy clean and off the turf throughout the game . Bobby Hart put on his "big boy pants" and pitched a shut out of whoever was across from him and Trey stepped in to fill in for Price admirably . Well played fellas! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Defense T-A SCK INT FF
S. Williams 6-2 1.0 1 1

When you fill the stat sheet you get game ball. Not to mention the sack fumble was the game sealer.
Reply/Quote
Hubbard deserves some love for that first half.
Reply/Quote
I went with Williams. He had his best game as a Bengal. AJ was just AJ, great as always. Andy Dalton was great. But William's fumble saved me from having a heart attack. So I gave him the game ball.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
bfine has to sleep some time.

I gotta give love to the guy many around here wanted cut last week. Shawn Williams.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote