Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nebuchadnezzar for President
I just want to let you all know I think this country needs better leadership. The way we are divided now, there is no hope for tomorrow...

5 hours, 47 minutes later

...and with all that said, I officially announce that I am honored to tell you that I will be seeking your vote for President of the United States.

Thank you and God Bless America!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Aren't you already a king?
You beat me to it.... Guess I will hold off on a Lucie candidacy until 2020

Lucie 2020 bringing America back together
Belsnickel in 2016! I'll teach the next generations the values we all think they are missing!

[Image: belsnickel-pa-dutch-christmas.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-31-2015, 07:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Aren't you already a king?

Yes, King of Babylon, ruler of all the known land. Conquerer, Ruler, Leader...Lover.

But, 

I want to be President, so, do I have your vote?
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
I'll throw my hat in...

What are we doing again? Confused
***ANNOUNCEMENT***

I will be holding a Q&A this Saturday.

Post your questions here and I will answer them with my vast knowledge of all things. Then I want your money for my campaign, I don't really care about your vote. Vote for me or don't, just give me your money and I can buy the Presidency.

Thank you and have a nice day.
(07-31-2015, 08:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You beat me to it.... Guess I will hold off on a Lucie candidacy until 2020  

Lucie 2020   bringing America back together

I'm already prepping a campaign ad with scary music playing over slides of your "savages" post. ThumbsUp
(08-04-2015, 06:36 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I'm already prepping a campaign ad with scary music playing over slides of your "savages" post. ThumbsUp

I would expect nothing less haha
(08-04-2015, 04:03 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote:
***ANNOUNCEMENT***

I will be holding a Q&A this Saturday.

Post your questions here and I will answer them with my vast knowledge of all things. Then I want your money for my campaign, I don't really care about your vote. Vote for me or don't, just give me your money and I can buy the Presidency.

Thank you and have a nice day.

How many members of the Supreme Court will you have executed?  All of them or just a few select trouble makers?

Which neighboring country will make the best toxic waste dumping site after it is conquered? Mexico or Canada?

Will the First Harem be open to women of all races?
(08-05-2015, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How many members of the Supreme Court will you have executed?  All of them or just a few select trouble makers?
None lose their heads, I'll just pass an Executive Order abolishing the Supreme Court and Congress.

Which neighboring country will make the best toxic waste dumping site after it is conquered? Mexico or Canada?
Mexico since Canada still has many MANY natural resources we can use.

Will the First Harem be open to women of all races?
Yes...yes they will, if my wife allows me to have one.

First questions answered