Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore game is key to Playoff Run
(01-06-2023, 04:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No.. if NE wins they are out.. if NE and Miami losses , Pittsburgh wins, they can get in and if we win , we would face them in 1st round

We wouldn't face them first round my dude, as an NE loss means that BUF won and we therefore couldn't get the #2 seed. PIT can only get the #7. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 01:38 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Problem with curb stomping Baltimore is that it opens the door to having a home playoff game against Pitt, NE, or LA.

I'd rather play @Bal then deal with any of those three at home.

I mean, it's the playoffs.  

Hiding from teams isn't really a thing.  Even if it was, this team does not need to.  
Reply/Quote
Just win. It doesn't matter who plays us because THEY have to play us.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No.. if NE wins they are out.. if NE and Miami losses , Pittsburgh wins, they can get in and if we win , we would face them in 1st round

The only way we can play Pittsburgh in the first round is if the Bills lose and we get the # 2 seed, as the #2 seed will play the #7 seed.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:03 PM)BengalFanInCanada Wrote: The only way we can play Pittsburgh in the first round is if the Bills lose and we get the # 2 seed, as the #2 seed will play the #7 seed.

If the Bills lose, PIT can't be the #7 seed... because NE will have won.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:03 PM)BengalFanInCanada Wrote: The only way we can play Pittsburgh in the first round is if the Bills lose and we get the # 2 seed, as the #2 seed will play the #7 seed.

Well, we are talking about Pittsburgh here, so there may be another way where the Bills lose, but then they do a coin flip to see who gets the W. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:15 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We wouldn't face them first round my dude, as an NE loss means that BUF won and we therefore couldn't get the #2 seed. PIT can only get the #7. 

correct.. thanks... i actually think the odds are good for Steelers to get it if Miami has to play their 3rd string QB, I see Buffalo rolling NE , Pitt beating browns
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Actually playing a team like Baltimore worries me more than playing the Chiefs. If this team has one fault, it is that they tend to play down to the competition and lose games they should easily win.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 01:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i know the Ravens will be bring their A game though without Lamar that is a D on offense but their defense has been improved in 2nd half of year.. so we need to bring our A game on offense

What if the Ravens are only able to bring their C game but the Bengals bring their B game?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 01:38 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Problem with curb stomping Baltimore is that it opens the door to having a home playoff game against Pitt, NE, or LA.

I'd rather play @Bal then deal with any of those three at home.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76112f9d85c3f3b6c5159e...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What if the Ravens are only able to bring their C game but the Bengals bring their B game?

then flip a coin
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:57 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: then flip a coin

[Image: good-answer-family-feud.gif]

Reply/Quote
Not worried about this week. Something went seriously wrong if they get beat by BAL.

Now the week after? With the possibility of LJ back? You're facing a 12-13 win Ravens team at that point versus what they are now. They weren't perfect, but BAL was a very good team pre LJ injury.
Reply/Quote