Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandwidth
Just wondering what the maximum amount of people can be on at one time.

Since the Bengals will be going 13-3 this year, have Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs and will win the Super Bowl, this board will be flooded with fans wanting to talk about how bad Dalton is, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Just wondering what the maximum amount of people can be on at one time.

Since the Bengals will be going 13-3 this year, have Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs and will win the Super Bowl, this board will be flooded with fans wanting to talk about how bad Dalton is, lol.

Well considering there will be at least 35 million people on here creating accounts to celebrate with us... I would have to say we may need another server blade or two. 
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Just wondering what the maximum amount of people can be on at one time.

I spoke to the server owner about this recently and I think we'll be OK. The server we're sitting on is running dual quad core CPUs (8 physical cores) at 3.33GHz. The typical resource utilization on any given day is around 10%.
Reply/Quote