Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned
So was anyone else banned from the old boards recently or am I just special? Guess they did not like my thread about sending emails.
Reply/Quote
You're not banned Confused
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:00 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So was anyone else banned from the old boards recently or am I just special?  Guess they did not like my thread about sending emails.

Wow, you actually got the banhammer? I always could tell that some folks had issue with your posting style, but wow. Never would have guessed that you would have been banned.

Bummer. At least you found the right landing spot for life after the old boards.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I tried to post thanking the mods and members for info and entertainment but was not allowed....
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:00 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So was anyone else banned from the old boards recently or am I just special?  Guess they did not like my thread about sending emails.

We are all getting banned in a coupla days... I wouldn't worry about it.

It's ridiculous if they did ban you. **** them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

You got banned? 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:10 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: You're not banned Confused

This
Reply/Quote
I didn't think you were banned for that thread, that was actually a great thread and I sent an E-mail so maybe I'll get banned by the team lol. Seriously though, if anything you kinda went straight to Jim Breech's jugular with the creepy troll comment when they were trying to be cute and bombed. Their comment was goofy anyway, I'd just move on and have fun at a new site it's a fresh start for us all really, but I'll be looking out for former kickers. If Doug Pelfrey wants to befriend me I'll just say no.
Reply/Quote
Looks pretty not banned to me...

http://boards.bengals.com/member.php?u=31921

This is what a banned person's profile looks like

http://boards.bengals.com/member.php?u=7
Reply/Quote
That's nothing. They did a drive by of my house. I knew something was up when I saw a 1985 Lumina creeping down the street. Pretty sure Mikey was the wheel man and some red headed guy was the trigger man. Luckily none of the bullets were near their target.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's nothing. They did a drive by of my house. I knew something was up when I saw a 1985 Lumina creeping down the street. Pretty sure Mikey was the wheel man and some red headed guy was the trigger man. Luckily none of the bullets were near their target.

So, you're saying the Red Rifleman turned out to be only a Red Ryder?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I got banned on purpose just to tell Denny to kiss my ass one more time
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's nothing. They did a drive by of my house. I knew something was up when I saw a 1985 Lumina creeping down the street. Pretty sure Mikey was the wheel man and some red headed guy was the trigger man. Luckily none of the bullets were near their target.

[Image: 1zwm2hl.png]

Dancing
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:43 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This
Did you just "this" your own post? Lol....new low, bro.

Really though...he isn't banned. His profile looks exactly the same as all other non-banned members.

(05-21-2015, 09:55 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I got banned on purpose just to tell Denny to kiss my ass one more time
Well, it sounds like you'll be a pleasure to post with. :snark:
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

They never made a 1985 Lumina, ya crazy old bastard.
The rest of your post was hilarious, though. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 12:19 AM)Harmening Wrote: They never made a 1985 Lumina,

It is sad that you know this
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They could've banned OSU's IP address. Denny "accidentally" did this to me a couple years back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Oh yeah. Well that's nothing. They came to my house, knocked down the door and but-raped me.

But I'm not complaining or anything. :blush:
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 09:55 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I got banned on purpose just to tell Denny to kiss my ass one more time

I recently gave my two weeks noticed with a company that I had worked for, for five years. My last day I seriously debated on giving my boss a piece of my mind. I opted to pass because the brash words of a man in his exit mean little. However to speak the brash words when they truly have consequences, now that is meaningful

I got banned for what you did many years ago. How ever I didn't exactly tell Denny to kiss my tail. Instead of my made denny in a wwe game and I made myself and then proceeded to layeth the smack down on him instead a steel cage match. Recorded it and uploaded to YouTube and posted on the forum. I made Denny smell what I was cooking
Reply/Quote

Mine is working fine on the Bengals.com message board.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote