Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned
(05-24-2015, 03:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think I may post some titty pics on my way out the door over there.

What thread Beaker? :blush:
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:00 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So was anyone else banned from the old boards recently or am I just special?  Guess they did not like my thread about sending emails.

This is like complaining you were evicted from your condemned apartment the week before it is scheduled to be demolished.

Denny gave me two infractions for posting the same thing he did. Another time I told him he was wrong so he banned me for repeatedly breaking the rules. LMAO

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Denny is behind this. So what?  Just use a proxy like the rest of us banned "trolls."
Reply/Quote
Speaking of banned folks, I just remembered (and I sort of hesitate to mention him because I don't want him to show up again) SloppyLombardiSlaps. I mean, I guess it is possible he made another account, but no one ever reached quite that level of trollish ignorance again, thank God.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:00 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So was anyone else banned from the old boards recently or am I just special?  Guess they did not like my thread about sending emails.

It serves you absolutely right and nobody could deserve a banning more than you. After years of kissing the organization's pathetic ass, you finally see their disgusting arrogance firsthand by getting banned after criticizing them. Karma's a *****. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 05:02 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It serves you absolutely right and nobody could deserve a banning more than you. After years of kissing the organization's pathetic ass, you finally see their disgusting arrogance firsthand by getting banned after criticizing them. Karma's a *****. ThumbsUp

Glad to see the return of "Battered Bengal." Always gave me a laugh on the old site.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
finally registered.

Glad to join my friends on new board.

OSU - just awful if you got banned.

I have no idea why the Bengals ended the old board or banned OSU except to say that whatever the reasons they are both petty and foolish.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 07:47 PM)67bengals Wrote: finally registered.

Glad to join my friends on new board.

OSU - just awful if you got banned.

I have no idea why the Bengals ended the old board or banned OSU except to say that whatever the reasons they are both petty and foolish.

I think he got banned because he was trying to mobilize us to do something to change something that was not within our power to change.

And people think corporations aren't fascist. LOL.

I think it sucks that he got banned, but let's not kid ourselves. They don't care what that board did or did not mean to us.

I know..."but but but we are the fans that support them and the team, especially the team." And we attach our identity to them ("Hi. My name is... What?....My name is....Who?.....chicka-chicka-chick Slim Shady, and I'm a Bengals fan.").

Their motivation to win = their motivation to win our money. Let's not pretend to be too stupid about it.

They don't need that board to achieve their goals.

But we've got this new site and others to play around in. Don't take it so seriously. It may be stupid,but it's fun. Let's not lose site of the point. Rock On
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
[Image: More_Like_Chewed_Out_62d7489a043bd95b701...6a4134.gif]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 05:02 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It serves you absolutely right and nobody could deserve a banning more than you. After years of kissing the  organization's pathetic ass, you finally see their disgusting arrogance firsthand by getting banned after criticizing them. Karma's a *****.  ThumbsUp

Thanks for the douche bag reply........ ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's nothing. They did a drive by of my house. I knew something was up when I saw a 1985 Lumina creeping down the street. Pretty sure Mikey was the wheel man and some red headed guy was the trigger man. Luckily none of the bullets were near their target.

LOL, Always good funny comments from bfine :)
Daddy He once told me "Son you be hard working man" And Momma she once told me "Son you do the best you can" Then one day, I met a wise man, who came to me and said "Hard work good, and best is fine, but first take care of Head"   >> Proof you can not ignore the health of your mind.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 08:45 PM)Shady Wrote: I think he got banned because he was trying to mobilize us to do something to change something that was not within our power to change.

And people think corporations aren't fascist. LOL.

I think it sucks that he got banned, but let's not kid ourselves. They don't care what that board did or did not mean to us.

I know..."but but but we are the fans that support them and the team, especially the team." And we attach our identity to them ("Hi. My name is... What?....My name is....Who?.....chicka-chicka-chick Slim Shady, and I'm a Bengals fan.").

Their motivation to win = their motivation to win our money. Let's not pretend to be too stupid about it.

They don't need that board to achieve their goals.

But we've got this new site and others to play around in. Don't take it so seriously. It may be stupid,but it's fun. Let's not lose site of the point.  Rock On

Good thoughts. Just amazing to me that they would ban OSU. There was a censorship issue on the official board which won't be present here- so maybe this will all be for the best.
Reply/Quote
I thought he was banned because he was a Buckeye fan and he let everyone know it. I don't know about you, but around these parts we tend to keep that kind of personal information to themselves. It's Hawkeyes, not buckeyes.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 07:28 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I thought he was banned because he was a Buckeye fan and he let everyone know it.  I don't know about you, but around these parts we tend to keep that kind of personal information to themselves.  It's Hawkeyes, not buckeyes.

Undisputed National Champions is how you should refer to them......... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 11:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No one wants that shit anyway. Egg nog is the grossest thing I've ever consumed.

That wasn't Egg Nog.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 11:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No one wants that shit anyway. Egg nog is the grossest thing I've ever consumed.

No doubt about that. ThumbsUp

(05-27-2015, 11:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That wasn't Egg Nog.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBxX5Weo6tYAafb5Z0nZh...IkMOAZwz1Q]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 01:57 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Mods have been having some fun on the way out. I'm guessing 34. He has the better sense of humor.

Correct.

And of course he has a better sense of humor. He has 34 in his username. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 07:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Glad to see the return of "Battered Bengal."  Always gave me a laugh on the old site.

Speaking of laughs...where is ole fortyyearfan?

Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 05:02 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It serves you absolutely right and nobody could deserve a banning more than you. After years of kissing the  organization's pathetic ass, you finally see their disgusting arrogance firsthand by getting banned after criticizing them. Karma's a *****.  ThumbsUp

I can see we aren't going to get along.  I dislike your comments and your user name.  Too bad there's no negative rep
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of laughs...where is ole fortyyearfan?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!  I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM POST ANYWHERE ELSE YET!!!!  I'M SURE HE'S HAD ENOUGH!!!!
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 06:33 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Undisputed National Champions is how you should refer to them......... ThumbsUp

Tongue
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote