Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bannon Out
(08-18-2017, 08:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: I took it as the President's "plan" as it was was all Bannon.  And Bannon doesn't think Trump can continue to get it done without him.

Also Bannon cares more about immigrants 
Man, talk about going nuclear.
Bannon will just work from the outside. I doubt this is a bad separation.

Now McMasters is someone I wish would go.
(08-18-2017, 09:18 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Man, talk about going nuclear.
Another one of Drumphs stupid ass picks for a cabinet position bites the dust. This is mostly what CNN has been reporting. In order to report the news on tv you have to actually talk about it. This makes Drumph look bad. Is this news or is CNN just being biased again against Drumph?
(08-19-2017, 06:45 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Another one of Drumphs stupid ass picks for a cabinet position bites the dust. This is mostly what CNN has been reporting. In order to report the news on tv you have to actually talk about it.  This makes Drumph look bad. Is this news or is CNN just being biased again against Drumph?

Again it's never been about the fact they report on Trump. It's been the amount of reporting they do on him that's the problem. But hey they're a business so it's not surprising.
Bannon gone makes me happy.

Will Breitbart now turn on Trump?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-19-2017, 09:24 AM)hollodero Wrote: Bannon gone makes me happy.

Will Breitbart now turn on Trump?

They will certainly turn on Kushner, McMaster, and maybe Kelly.  I think Mattis is teflon because he's probably the most popular person on his staff.  Not even the left questions his judgement/qualifications.  Sessions is perpetually safe from the alt-right and may even have more credibility with them than Trump himself. 

As for Trump, Bannon can take it as it comes.  He can praise him and claim some credit if it goes well and he can blame any failures on his absence and the remaining cabinet members incompetence. 

If anything, Steve Bannon gained power yesterday.  He's unshackled from public service and having a boss.  He's in charge of Breitbart again and commands all that comes with it's staff and followers.  Say what you will about him, but he might be the most media-smart people alive right now.  He will wield his new power effectively.  He has a higher public profile after his time with Trump.  He's going to continue to make a shit ton of money.  

People want to act like Steve Bannnon lost some kind of battle yesterday, but in reality, Trump is the one that will have to watch his back 24/7.  He's not half as smart as the guy he fired.  The establishment Reps that will come to power in his admin are exactly the kind of people that Breitbart is used to attacking.  Steve Bannon could be his Dick Morris if he chooses to, although Bannon is infinitely more intelligent.
Kelly wants discipline and Bannon was his own man pushing a wild nationalist agenda.

What will be interesting is seeing whether or not Breitbart and Bannon, who look poised to criticize Trump, can influence the Trump base. They gave his base Trump and now he may be too big for them to reclaim their base from. Bannon has said the Trump presidency "they fought for" is "over" in reference to an alt right agenda.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Bannon "going to war"

Cryptic tweets from Hannity "tick tock"

Julian Asange and James O Keffe hyping shit out.

/pol and /r the Donald insisting all 3 are related.