Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Sign Pacman
(07-12-2018, 03:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I bet Dalton gets it from Bengal fans more then Steeler fans...

Steelers fans probably love Dalton...he never beats them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-12-2018, 03:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I bet Dalton gets it from Bengal fans more then Steeler fans...

Probably so

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 12:00 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I'm sure Dalton has had worse than snide remarks by Bengal fans too. The issue with Pac Man is, yes it was in an airport and he didn't make a poor decision just by being there but it's what he does while he's there. Who the hell constantly gets into fights no matter where they go. I'm sure there were words exchaged when he could have just kept walking. Show some restraint and keep walking. One could argue that he put his woman in a dangerous situation, what if the guy just decided to shoot them? Everyone on here would be saying the same thing, act like an adult and keep your mouth shut and let it go. Just for the record, especially in a remote area, never get in a fight with a crazy person when your with your woman. Too many things can go wrong, not worth risking her getting hurt or you hurt cause she's hold you back plus leaving her alone while you lay on the ground bleeding or unconscious usually dosent end well. There are messed up people out there. Just keep walking.

With that said, it was a public place and the guy looked like he pushed his woman so he had every right at that point to protect them both, and yes I agree with making sure the sob stays down.

Agree

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2018, 11:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Next question, how many women have you hit in your adult life ?

I've hit quite a few. Oh wait... You mean with a fist? Zero. Well wait, I may have fisted one or two of them, but not in the face. Ninja

Reply/Quote
How does so much shit always find Pacman? I've walked through many airports and have never even seen a fight, much less been in one. He'll be in stripes someday, all right. Chances are, they will be of the horizontal variety. Talk about a Napoleon complex.

He might not have started this one but the next one is never far off. Doesn't take Einstein to see his destiny.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I hit the video link thinking I was going to see a good fight?

What I saw:

[Image: internet-fight-looks-like.gif]

Reply/Quote
People critiquing Pacs fighting skills? Dude took a sucker punch, closed the distance of the reach of the bigger opponent with a haymaker, got inside and one hit quit him. All while never leaving his bags unattended and his girl pulling on his arm. Sheesh what more do you guys want? I'd re-sign just because he did so well. Only casualty on team Jones was that bag of Popeyes. Woulda told my girl next time she wants to make peace stop and hold the three piece.
Reply/Quote
I'm probably an outlyer when it comes to Adam Jones. I've always admired the guy for saying what he thinks and not taking shit from anyone. He's made a lot of mistakes, but has owned up to them . Some fans think any mistake should disqualify him from playing football, but football isn't like international diplomacy. Unlike our current president Adam Jones will actually own up to his shortcomings. Yeah ,its not the same thing, but Adam Jones plays football and doesn't even pretend to be a guy who stands up for anyone other than Adam Jones .He's not paid to do anything except play football ,period. 
Is he the greatest football player ever?  Of course not, but he doesn't pretend to be anything other than just than just a damned good foorballer. These guys really shouldn't be held to any other standard than that of a football player.. /end of story 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote