Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates Was Talking Shit To The Chiefs Sideline After Bell's INT!
(01-31-2022, 08:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: In the NBA that can be a technical, just ask Timmy Duncan. They can't handle trash talk but can handle nearly killing each other in the NFL. You will nearly kill each other but you will NOT talk trash!

To be fair Joey Crawford is an ass and I believe he got suspended for the playoffs for calling the T on Duncan.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Such a weird rule. It’s a brutal sport but somethings so trivial can be so costly. Best just leaving it alone I guess but it’s way to subjective imo.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Need to be careful with that stuff. A taunting penalty there could have literally ended our season.

If they would have called a foul (not sure if anything was said or it warranted taunting), it would have been after the interception. So worst case scenario is we have to drive the ball an extra 15 yards to win. 

It's the same as the hit to Mike Evan's head after the ball had hit the ground on 4th down. Turnover on downs happened first. Penalty after.

(01-31-2022, 09:41 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: It seems obvious that refs aren't calling taunting (or targeting) in the postseason, so yes he likely was talking shit. 

I remember seeing at least one taunting penalty called. But there haven't been many.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bates has really showed up in the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote