Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle for Ohio...
Here's to a fun game with lots of hard hitting action and injury free!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 05:28 PM)Vambo Wrote: Here's to a fun game with lots of hard hitting action and injury free!

Tonight Between the Browns and the Steelers, I want injuries...  Hammer
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 08:47 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Tonight Between the Browns and the Steelers, I want injuries...  Hammer

Got your wish. Chubb and Fitzpatrick injured on the same play and they aren't showing a replay because it's apparently very ugly. Think Chubb got the worst of it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Chubb carted off probably missing most if not all of the rest of the season. Be shocked if he didn't.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:12 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Chubb carted off probably missing most if not all of the rest of the season. Be shocked if he didn't.

Sucks. Seems like one of the good guys. Doesn’t act like a jackass every time he gains a yard.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:09 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Got your wish. Chubb and Fitzpatrick injured on the same play and they aren't showing a replay because it's apparently very ugly. Think Chubb got the worst of it.

In 2021, on the last Monday night game of the season the Browns were at Pitt, If Browns won they played us for the Division, if the Steelers won they had an outside chance at the playoffs[which they did get in]. 

I had a poll who the Bengals preferred to win in Jungle Noise. Many members joked about neither team, but injuries to both teams. 

I was not serious about injuries for Browns or Steelers players. I wish Chubb and Fitzpatrick the best.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 08:47 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Tonight Between the Browns and the Steelers, I want injuries...  Hammer

Hey, remember that time that BengalYankee's rhetorical, tongue-in-cheek wish came true?   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 12:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, remember that time that BengalYankee's rhetorical, tongue-in-cheek wish came true?   Ninja

[Image: 1f92b.png]
Reply/Quote