Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be prepared
All the national sports shows and news coverage will say the Bengals beat the Jags....but did you know that Tom Brady is playing at New England

5 minutes for this game and 55 for Tom and Bill

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPUe7O3ODHQ
Reply/Quote
I watch local news

WLW

And they are still talking about it.

MSM is GaRbAgE

Reply/Quote
So what you're saying is we won't get all the attention unless we win the superbowl? Nahhh.. The press will be slobbering all over us by the 8th or 9th game and people will be saying Tom who? Ben who? Ben needs to change the spelling of his first name to Been..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:40 AM)grampahol Wrote: So what you're saying is we won't get all the attention unless we win the superbowl? Nahhh.. The press will be slobbering all over us by the 8th or 9th game and people will be saying Tom who? Ben who? Ben needs to change the spelling of his first name to Been..

Lamar, Lacan't, Baker, Faker
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:27 AM)pally Wrote: All the national sports shows and news coverage will say the Bengals beat the Jags....but did you know that Tom Brady is playing at New England

Why do I feel like this thread was inspired by this morning's Keyshawn, JWill & Max Show?  LMAO  Will & Max
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Can't imagine why a team coming into this season with 3 wins in 2 years doesn't get props for beating a winless team.

The media is focusing on a game between a historic dynasty and the GOAT's new team that he just won a SB with? Madness! /s

1. We haven't been relevant for years
2. We haven't had a winning season in years
3. We have yet to beat a team with a winning record this year

Make whatever excuses you want, we aren't relevant. Not now, not yet.
Please delete this account.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:27 AM)pally Wrote: All the national sports shows and news coverage will say the Bengals beat the Jags....but did you know that Tom Brady is playing at New England

It's all they are talking about this morning on Sirius NFL, I turned it off. Thinking of unsubscribing, as much as I like it. I used to like to listen to it on the way to work in the morning. Now all they talk about during that 6-7am period is race relations. I don't turn on sports to hear that crap. If I wanted to listen to that instead of football talk, I'd tune in NPR
Reply/Quote
Who cares what the talking heads are saying nationally?

We WON on a last second FG in Prime time and looked good doing it. And people are ENJOYING watching the Bengals. They call us FUN, which means others watching the game enjoyed it. The talking heads may have already moved on, but people will remember they enjoyed the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 11:19 AM)Deacon Wrote: Can't imagine why a team coming into this season with 3 wins in 2 years doesn't get props for beating a winless team.

The media is focusing on a game between a historic dynasty and the GOAT's new team that he just won a SB with? Madness! /s

1. We haven't been relevant for years
2. We haven't had a winning season in years
3. We have yet to beat a team with a winning record this year

Make whatever excuses you want, we aren't relevant. Not now, not yet.

Not that I disagree with you, but considering New England had a losing season last year and is currently 1-2 it's not like it's going to be that great a matchup that it should be talked about ad nauseum all week long.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

considering he can become all time passing yard leader during the game.. It will be a big one to talk about
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 11:43 AM)Stewy Wrote: Who cares what the talking heads are saying nationally?

We WON on a last second FG in Prime time and looked good doing it.  And people are ENJOYING watching the Bengals.  They call us FUN, which means others watching the game enjoyed it.  The talking heads may have already moved on, but people will remember they enjoyed the game.

well we looked good 1/2 the game
Reply/Quote
QB with 7 SB wins (seriously think about how insane that is) going back to play in the town he won 6 of them with and you think the national coverage give a crap about two small market teams that have been basement dwellers for the better half of the last decade?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:10 PM)motoarch Wrote: QB with 7 SB wins (seriously think about how insane that is) going back to play in the town he won 6 of them with and you think the national coverage give a crap about to small market teams that have been basement dwellers for the better half of the last decade?

i predict he runs out of places to put rings before hes done playing
Reply/Quote
Why does anyone even care what the national media covers? They are all clueless anyway.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i predict he runs out of places to put rings before hes done playing

It makes no sense when we can't even win a playoff game. He's a different breed, he obviously has talent but it's other intangibles (like I spoke towards in another thread, the mamba mentality). He must galvanize better than others.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It makes no sense when we can't even win a playoff game. He's a different breed, he obviously has talent but it's other intangibles (like I spoke towards in another thread, the mamba mentality). He must galvanize better than others.

at his age with his accomplishments he still out works just about everyone in the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i predict he runs out of places to put rings before hes done playing

just curious, how many would that be  Nervous
Reply/Quote
The national news should be talking about how we're kings undisputed, repected, saluted, and seen for the wonders we are.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 03:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The national news should be talking about how we're kings undisputed, repected, saluted, and seen for the wonders we are.

you talking about the Fans right? #1 beer drinkers in the NFL.. We are legends
Reply/Quote