Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears @ Bengals predictions
With Burfict likely being out and the Steelers game basically breaking this team mentally, I expect the Bears to win in convincing fashion seeing how the Bears have owned the AFCN this season. I expect Howard and Cohen to have a field day. Bears win 31-6
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I predict I will not care.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:42 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I predict I will not care.

That’s amazing and pure genius!
Reply/Quote

:andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I predict that the Bengals will win, but **** watching that game. I may sing a different tune on Sunday, but I doubt it. I'll do something productive for those 3 hours.

The Bears are certainly not going to win 31-6 like you suggest.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I predict that the Bengals will win, but **** watching that game. I may sing a different tune on Sunday, but I doubt it. I'll do something productive for those 3 hours.

The Bears are certainly not going to win 31-6 like you suggest.

After watching the team get mentally and physically broken down by the Steelers again what would make you think any different?
Reply/Quote
To tell you the truth...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Dominating win by Bengals that serves no purpose other than worsening their draft position. Mediocrity reigns once again in Bengal Country.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: After watching the team get mentally and physically broken down by the Steelers again what would make you think any different?

Well, the Bears are terrible, and the Steelers are not.

....and the Steelers beat them by 3.  Why would you think the Bears will beat them by 25?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Agreed. At this point, why bother? I can't imagine giving up 5 hours of my precious weekend to go downtown, get gouged by a greedy franchise for consessions and watch 4 hours of meaningless slop.
The Bengals Super Bowl was last night. And they blew it..............Again.
Reply/Quote
Two crappy teams duke it out for draft position bengals by a field goal
Reply/Quote
This coming week will be very weird for me when it comes to NFL.
This is the first year I've never had fantasy football playoff games to worry about due to first-round byes in all five of my leagues (humble brag).
And the Bengals may not even be televised here in Columbus since the Browns are playing the Packers, but we'll see.
If they are not televised, I'm not sure I'd care to go to a sports bar that has Sunday Ticket just to watch this game.
If it is televised, I'll probably have it on just because even though I don't really care about the outcome at this point.

In my mind, the Bengals were now on the clock starting the day after the draft because I knew it was going to be a disappointing year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Bengals will play like world beaters the rest of the way now that the season is basically over.

Leaving us all to wonder where that determination was all year long.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:22 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, the Bears are terrible, and the Steelers are not.

....and the Steelers beat them by 3.  Why would you think the Bears will beat them by 25?

The bears owned the Steelers earlier in the season
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: The bears owned the Steelers earlier in the season

I guess a big rape is coming for us.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bears- 104

Bengals- 6
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals will play like world beaters the rest of the way now that the season is basically over.

Leaving us all to wonder where that determination was all year long.

I smell 8-8. Again.
Reply/Quote
Ahhh....It's that time of year again, hot cocoa,sugar plums,stockings hung by the chimney with care and Mike Brown's patented "Dead Cat Bounce."
Reply/Quote
I predict the only reason I watch that game is IF I start Jordan Howard in one of fantasy leagues. Since I doubt I will it looks like a red zone channel kind of day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Who cares
Reply/Quote