Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears @ Bengals predictions
(12-05-2017, 03:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I smell 8-8. Again.

You wish. Not a chance. 6-10
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: To tell you the truth...

[Image: giphy.gif]

This^

I really don’t care one bit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:39 PM)motoarch Wrote: You wish. Not a chance. 6-10

5-11
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:42 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I predict I will not care.

*rep

my thoughts exactly!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:36 PM)Antares Wrote: Agreed. At this point, why bother? I can't imagine giving up 5 hours of my precious weekend to go downtown, get gouged by a greedy franchise for consessions and watch 4 hours of meaningless slop.
The Bengals Super Bowl was last night. And they blew it..............Again.

I will be going with a buddy of mine.  There's been so much losing over the years, and so many times I went to PBS and even Riverfront when the game didn't mean a damn thing, and it was cold and crappy outside and there were only 40,000 in the place, that one more time won't faze me.  It's not for everyone, granted, and I can't blame any STH for throwing in the towel at this point and watching Redzone on a comfy couch. 

But, once we're realistically (if not mathematically) eliminated, it changes the focus of the game.  It becomes less "we've got to win today and then beat so-and-so and then hope that team X loses and blah blah blah" and instead becomes just about winning that day.  I remember 2002 when we were 1-14 at about Christmas time.  There was nothing to play for and the place was half empty.  Took a family member to the game and we had a good time just laughing about the season.  And, we got to see a win, too. 

So, I'll go and take a toy donation to give to the Marines, and just try to enjoy the day for what it is.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I predict I will spend my Sunday doing something fair less painful and far more productive than watching an NFL game. Perhaps pleasuring myself with a cheese grater.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals - no playoffs
Bears - no playoffs
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:21 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I predict I will spend my Sunday doing something fair less painful and far more productive than watching an NFL game. Perhaps pleasuring myself with a cheese grater.

Are you talking the kind with a plastic handle?  'Cause, in theory, if you turned it around, and you're not adverse to some palm cuts, maybe...

I'm going to say we get our standard 20-something point and Trubisky will be the gift that keeps on giving, turnover-wise.  Andy and Mixon run for TDs and Phat Randy is 3/4 on FGs.

Bengals 23
Duh Bears 10
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote