Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears block Bengals to interview Vic Fangio
(01-07-2018, 03:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: But his contract is up Tuesday and can interview then.  

This is the type of DC I hope we could hire.   Could be a game changer type like the hiring of Zimmer.

Seems like a goofy thing for the Bears to do.  Were they hoping to piss him off?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 02:10 PM)McC Wrote: Seems like a goofy thing for the Bears to do.  Were they hoping to piss him off?

Seems like they are trying to take advantage of an exclusive negotiating window before his contract expires, or to get a good feel as to if they will offer him the HC job before he has a chance to sign elsewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At least they tried. This is more like it. Hopefully they wait until Tuesday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:24 PM)samhain Wrote: His stature and build are ideal for the under tackle spot in a 4-3.  He's a physically unique player who's short and mega-strong/explosive.  Usually 3-4 DTs have a bit more height to them.  He may indeed be good in a 3-4, but he's Wolverine in a 4-3 (i.e. the best there is at what he does, lol).  I hate to give up a bird in the hand for an experiment.

Aaron Donald sure didn't mind the switch to a 3-4. He's the closest thing in the league to Geno. 
Reply/Quote
At the end of the day I am just excited that we are actually reaching out and changing up our coaching structure and staff. I'm actually, despite Marvin being back, a little excited to see what happens next year. I'm ready for FA/draft. I'm honestly optimistic.

oh god. I just realized I've bought into the BS thats been spewing out of Hobspins articles. Facepalm
Reply/Quote