Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beating Mahomes. Can we do it again?
I used to like that kid, but after watching today, not so much. I seen nothing from him but cockiness and arrogance. What a DB he has become. So, we know in order to get to the SB, we are probably gonna have to play them again, this time at their house. I think we have the drive and confidence to do it (although very tough task). It depends on who wants it most. I know Cincinnati want's this. Just don't know if my heart can take another rematch.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I used to like that kid, but after watching today, not so much. I seen nothing from him but cockiness and arrogance. What a DB he has become. So, we know in order to get to the SB, we are probably gonna have to play them again, this time at their house. I think we have the drive and confidence to do it (although very tough task). It depends on who wants it most. I know Cincinnati want's this. Just don't know if my heart can take another rematch.

We just gotta make sure Cincy fans travel with the team and take as many seats away to balance the sounds made. Hey, a man can dream.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:44 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: We just gotta make sure Cincy fans travel with the team and take as many seats away to balance the sounds made. Hey, a man can dream.

Good point. We don't have traveling fans, but it's understandable with the shitshow MB has laid upon us in the past. Hopefully that changes.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I used to like that kid, but after watching today, not so much. I seen nothing from him but cockiness and arrogance. What a DB he has become. So, we know in order to get to the SB, we are probably gonna have to play them again, this time at their house. I think we have the drive and confidence to do it (although very tough task). It depends on who wants it most. I know Cincinnati want's this. Just don't know if my heart can take another rematch.

Well, game 1 is going to be against Buff/NE, the Chargers, the Raiders, or the Colts. I guess Baltimore is still alive. 

WC#1: NE/Buff. Whomever loses the division (NE if Bills win next week). Both in.
WC#2: Winner of Chargers at Raiders will be 10-7. 
WC#3. Indy will be 10-7 if they beat Jacksonville. Pretty safe bet. If not, then the Ravens/Steelers winner could sneak in. 
Reply/Quote
Let’s worry about winning the wild card round first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:50 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Let’s worry about winning the wild card round first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a question of if we could or not. This game was a serious heart tugger. Also, we don't know if we will be WC or not. We might actually try to win the game next week and KC loses along with Titans. Ya never know.

Reply/Quote
What did Mahomes do to annoy you? I saw him whining for calls a couple times, but that was about it.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It was a question of if we could or not. This game was a serious heart tugger. Also, we don't know if we will be WC or not. We might actually try to win the game next week and KC loses along with Titans. Ya never know.

Sure we can. We'll have both Wilson and Pratt back. Put Johnson at RT unless Reiff is back. Hopefully Spain is not injured too badly. As it was they almost intercepted Mahomes twice today.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What did Mahomes do to annoy you? I saw him whining for calls a couple times, but that was about it.

Very dramatic and the way he carries himself. Oh, Oh, Oh, and my wife likes him. 

Reply/Quote
I'll say this.. the first half the way KC offense were humming I felt utterly hopeless at the stadium. How the defense held them to only 3 points in the 2nd half is the most impressive thing I've seen all season.

I don't want to see them in KC or ever again.... hope they get beat in this scenario. Mahomes and company are legit.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote:  they almost intercepted Mahomes twice today.

We have to fix that. Not sure it's something we can work on because it seems like we would be wasting practice. But we've missed quite a bit of interceptions this year.

Reply/Quote
That's a good question: Who do we want to play in the first round? (There is a long shot that we get the #1 seed, but not likely)
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very dramatic and the way he carries himself. Oh, Oh, Oh, and my wife likes him. 

For me, its the classlessness of those associated with him along with the arrogance I thought I saw on the TV today that has me done in with him. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very dramatic and the way he carries himself. Oh, Oh, Oh, and my wife likes him. 

Haha my wife is pretty indifferent towards football but even she’s jumped on the Burrow bandwagon recently.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:06 PM)EatonFan Wrote: That's a good question:  Who do we want to play in the first round?  (There is a long shot that we get the #1 seed, but not likely)

I'd like to take on the Raiders again.  Beat them at their house in the regular season, and what better way to end the Curse of Bo than against the Silver & Black?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd like to take on the Raiders again.  Beat them at their house in the regular season, and what better way to end the Curse of Bo than against the Silver & Black?

Good point. Kill the Bo curse.

Reply/Quote
In order to beat them again, I feel like we'd need a few sacks, get him off rhythm.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: In order to beat them again, I feel like we'd need a few sacks, get him off rhythm.

Did we sack him today? I don't remember seeing it but I did go outside a few times to pee. I totally missed the 1st Chase touchdown.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did we sack him today? I don't remember seeing it but I did go outside a few times to pee. I totally missed the 1st Chase touchdown.

Nope....he was getting it out quick, then made a few good scrambles to avoid a sack. He didn't stay in the pocket long enough to sack him!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Your Godamn right we can. We will have Waynes back!
Reply/Quote