Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beating Mahomes. Can we do it again?
(01-02-2022, 11:40 PM)Tony Wrote: Your Godamn right we can. We will have Waynes back!

LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What did Mahomes do to annoy you? I saw him whining for calls a couple times, but that was about it.

I saw his hands and face gesture on a few of those plays. No one is entitled - anymore.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:40 PM)Tony Wrote: Your Godamn right we can. We will have Waynes back!

Hell yeah!!!

WAYNES WORLD! WAYNES WORLD! PARTY TIME! EX-CEL-LENT!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We have to fix that. Not sure it's something we can work on because it seems like we would be wasting practice. But we've missed quite a bit of interceptions this year.

Thw hard part is done. The DB's are in position to make the interception so the coverage is there. Just need to get the DB's on the jugs machine forn15 minutes after every practice.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Thw hard part is done. The DB's are in position to make the interception so the coverage is there. Just need to get the DB's on the jugs machine forn15 minutes after every practice.

Or Stickum on their wrists.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I wanna get that playoff win out of the way then worry about the rest. Who takes the Bengals’ place if they win one?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wanna get that playoff win out of the way then worry about the rest. Who takes the Bengals’ place if they win one?

Lions

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lions

That’s no fun.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
With Joe and company we can do anything.

Hell yes Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I used to like that kid, but after watching today, not so much. I seen nothing from him but cockiness and arrogance. What a DB he has become. So, we know in order to get to the SB, we are probably gonna have to play them again, this time at their house. I think we have the drive and confidence to do it (although very tough task). It depends on who wants it most. I know Cincinnati want's this. Just don't know if my heart can take another rematch.

That, is a good game. I still like Patrick, I just don't like their fans Harley. Yer my Dog bro.CheersDrunkWasted
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:08 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: For me, its the classlessness of those associated with him along with the arrogance I thought I saw on the TV today that has me done in with him. 

Okay sorry, Didn't know about this stuff. I don't get on Facebook at all and only get on twitter for a second.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:19 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I still like Patrick

[Image: patrick-gif-12.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wanna get that playoff win out of the way then worry about the rest. Who takes the Bengals’ place if they win one?

Jets
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:07 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Jets

Nope. Like i already said, it’s the Lions. Their last playoff win came one year after ours. Those Rex Ryan Jets teams won a bunch of playoff games.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. Like i already said, it’s the Lions. Their last playoff win came one year after ours. Those Rex Ryan Jets teams won a bunch of playoff games.

Oh sorry. I didn't read the question right.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote