Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because this never gets old...

Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who can't stand to see that highlight, knowing that win was a huge reason why Mike brought Marv back?
Reply/Quote
Love it. That's why I watch football.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 01:51 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Am I the only one who can't stand to see that highlight, knowing that win was a huge reason why Mike brought Marv back?

I hear ya but I feel Marv was coming back basically no matter how that game ended.

Had we went 3-13 ???
Reply/Quote
Yep, I could watch that play all day lmao. Love the Bills reactions, love the Ravens misery even more.
Reply/Quote
I get why this is a good story, but in the end it's a love affair between franchises that have gone nearly half a century combined without a playoff win. What has it been, 8 months or so since this happened? I'll stop being negative, but the whole thing seems somewhat sad and beyond played-out by now.
Reply/Quote
Love it!

Also really enjoy this one (well, the first two parts):

Reply/Quote
I loved that play, something I'll always remember, however I am getting tired of it being rehashed. Enough was said during the preseason game against Buffulo. Time to play ball, new season.....
Reply/Quote
Loved it, yet quite certain Buffalo fans loved it more.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hear ya but I feel Marv was coming back basically no matter how that game ended.

Had we went 3-13 ???

Mike Brown’s own words were, the last two wins showed Marv had the team heading in the right direction and that’s why he brought him back, so...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 04:02 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Mike Brown’s own words were, the last two wins showed Marv had the team heading in the right direction and that’s why he brought him back, so...

If only the 5-11 Bears had come into our stadium and embarrassed us in week 17....nah, Marvin would still be here.
Reply/Quote
Unpopular opinion I don't really like Buffalo fans. 1.) They were a pain in the ass from 03-10. I think they beat us like 6 Or 7 times during that time span. 2.) They act like a bunch of bitches when ever we beat them. 3.) We were the ones that invented the no huddle hurry up offense not them. 4.) They always play that sad pitty me because we're from Buffalo bull shit.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 04:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If only the 5-11 Bears had come into our stadium and embarrassed us in week 17....nah, Marvin would still be here.

The Bears actually embarrassed our entire division.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 04:57 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 4.) They always play that sad pitty me because we're from Buffalo bull shit.

Have you ever been to Buffalo?  Imma let them have that one.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 01:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote:

If we can't go to the postseason the next best thing is keeping other teams from going. The next best thing is keeping a division rival from going. WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 07:19 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: If we can't go to the postseason the next best thing is keeping other teams from going. The next best thing is keeping a division rival from going. WHO DEY

LOL rep points for an awesome post and Celine Dion moment
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hear ya but I feel Marv was coming back basically no matter how that game ended.

Had we went 3-13 ???

That would of got him a gm spot as well as an extension till 2021. Mike can’t let the good ones all get away.
Reply/Quote