Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becton fails drug tests along with others at nfl combine.
(04-18-2020, 03:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Problem with weed is it makes you stupid, I know. Mellow

I know all my best decisions were made with booze in my system. Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 03:48 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I know all my best decisions were made with booze in my system. Lol

Hilarious Cheers Drunk Wasted
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 01:31 PM)jason Wrote: I'm not worried about that... Just don't want you to lose your job when you fail your drug test.

Also... Wasn't there a murder for hire plot 8n Tunsill's draft too?

I think you're mixing up Tunsil with Lael Collins.  Collins was linked to a double homicide days before the draft and wound up going undrafted after being considered a 1st round talent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 04:00 PM)Whatever Wrote: I think you're mixing up Tunsil with Lael Collins.  Collins was linked to a double homicide days before the draft and wound up going undrafted after being considered a 1st round talent.

Whoa, never heard that before for some reason. Isn't Collins still in the league? 

Thought I saw him playing somewhere last year?
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa, never heard that before for some reason. Isn't Collins still in the league? 

I think he plays RT for the Cowgirls.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 04:32 PM)McC Wrote: I think he plays RT for the Cowgirls.

That's what I thought. Wild. I was wanting us to Draft the guy. Linked to a double homicide is a big damn deal.
Reply/Quote
Oh man if he's there at 33, i dont give a shit about the drug test, im taking him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa, never heard that before for some reason. Isn't Collins still in the league? 

He was only someone the police wanted to interview regarding the case. He was never a suspect or person of interest. I was stumping for the bengals to take I’m in the 6 or 7 because every thing reported said he was not involved. It’s just that it was leaked shortly before the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 03:36 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Becton is the clear cut 4th tackle in your eyes.  I highly doubt every team in the nfl ranks them that way.  A first failed test, at the combine no less, is not the same red flag it used to be under the new cba.  Will a team now take another tackle they had ranked slightly lower than Becton because of this?  Possibly.  still don't think he falls much because of this

Most teams have becton as the 4th tackle clearly( if we believe that). Haven’t seen him mocked in the top 10 in months. There’s a max of 2 teams that are going tackle in the top 10, so becton was going in the mid teens regardless. I think he goes mid 20s now.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 08:23 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Most teams have becton as the 4th tackle clearly( if we believe that). Haven’t seen him mocked in the top 10 in months. There’s a max of 2 teams that are going tackle in the top 10, so becton was going in the mid teens regardless. I think he goes mid 20s now.

Make up your mind man. You said becton was clear cut 4th tackle. Not it’s most teams have him as 4th best. So you admit it’s not unanimous.

Giants, cardinals, Jacksonville, Cleveland and the jets are teams picking in top 11 that should or seriously consider tacking an ot. Wilson and Cleveland are starting to get some 1st round talk now.

You say he’s dropping to mid 20s. Your opinion. I don’t think he drops much because of this test. My opinion. I’m not trying to change your mind. You sure as hell ain’t changing mine.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 03:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Problem with weed is it makes you stupid, I know. Mellow

LMAO   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
You have to question his intelligence considering what he had to lose. He’s more of a project anyway so it wouldn’t surprise me to see him fall into the 2nd round. Personally I’d rather have Josh Jones for the Bengals offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 12:08 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Jerry Jones has already mentioned that the league is going to have to amend the marijuana punishments with so many state decriminalizing it. Will be interesting to see how it plays out? Ts, weed may not be considered a huge red flag in the near future. Especially, if it's no longer considered a banned substance by the league.
Jerry Jones is wrong. Now if the league considers it no longer a banned substance, that's one thing. But, if they still ban it, regardless of it's legality, then it's a banned substance. There are lots of jobs, in states where it is legal, where you will get canned for pissing dirty. Legality has nothing to do with it. 
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 02:37 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Couple things. Tunsil fell to 13 when he was supposed to go top 3. Also becton is nowhere near the talent tunsil was coming out. Becton is the clear cut 4th best tackle in this class, dosent have the luxury of in person meetings so ppl can see the character of the guy, and for that reason i think he falls at minimum into the 20s

Where do you come up with this stuff?
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 08:23 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Most teams have becton as the 4th tackle clearly( if we believe that). Haven’t seen him mocked in the top 10 in months. There’s a max of 2 teams that are going tackle in the top 10, so becton was going in the mid teens regardless. I think he goes mid 20s now.

I've seen him mocked to the Giants, Chargers, Cardinals, Browns etc. several times in the last month. 

There very easily could be 4 teams that go tackle in the top 10 - especially if someone trades up to 9 to jump in front of Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 05:36 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: He was only someone the police wanted to interview regarding the case.  He was never a suspect or person of interest.  I was stumping for the bengals to take I’m in the 6 or 7 because every thing reported said he was not involved.  It’s just that it was leaked shortly before the draft

Thanks for this BenZoo. Sure makes you wonder why some people want to destroy other's lives.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 09:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this BenZoo. Sure makes you wonder why some people want to destroy other's lives.

Because in a world of close to 8 billion people, it moves you up a notch. People who hurt others purposely are seeking justification and attention. Unfortunately, many have felt it and learned. Others may never feel or learn that the destroyer becomes the destroyed.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 10:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Because in a world of close to 8 billion people, it moves you up a notch. People who hurt others purposely are seeking justification and attention. Unfortunately, many have felt it and learned. Others may never feel or learn that the destroyer becomes the destroyed.

Wise words my friend. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 10:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wise words my friend. Mellow

Meh, wife just ripped my ass for no reason. I had motivation. LOL

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 10:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Meh, wife just ripped my ass for no reason. I had motivation. LOL

Makes it even wiser... Hilarious
Reply/Quote