Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been watching clips of The Tonight Show w/ Johnny Carson lately, then THIS pops up.
I always knew Jim Henson was talented and funny but I forgot just how good he really was.

I was 7 when the above video aired and 11 and still in 6th grade when this aired and I wasn't allowed to stay up late yet until the Fall when I hit jr high, so I hadn't seen either of these until just a bit ago. Some of the sound is low in the production but it's not too bad. It does have all of the commercials still there so some of us old farts might remember a few of them. All in all, an entertaining watch.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Not this Current Season but Last season of the Mask Singer.. Kermit was one of the Masked Singers lol.....

Henson and his company have done great works.. i think i have the Fraggle rock 35th anniversary collection coming for christmas.
Reply/Quote
How can you not love 1979 Dolly Parton?

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I catch those sometimes on whatever obscure cable channel we have (Antennae TV, maybe?) that carries them. When I was a kid/teenager I wasn't allowed to stay up during the week of course, but I was allowed to watch the Friday night Tonight Show. The neat thing is when I watch a show that I saw originally way back then. Then I'll have a moment of 'Hey, I remember seeing McLean Stevenson saying that in 1980!'
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote