Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer Of Choice?
(07-18-2017, 11:57 PM)Benton Wrote: Voodoo Ranger IPAs.
No way dude, me too. 10 bucks for a sixer is kinda crappy, but that's pretty standard for IPAs I guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cold and wet,I don't have discerning taste buds.
The only beer I find horrible is pabst.
Reply/Quote
Anyone tried the Sam Adams Porch Rocker?  That's some good stuff!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Zombie dust from 3 Floyd's brewing. The summer release of Citra from mad tree (?) is outstanding. Almost anything from Bells brewing outta Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 09:48 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Zombie dust from 3 Floyd's brewing.  The summer release of Citra from mad tree (?) is outstanding.  Almost anything from Bells brewing outta Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That zombie dust is pretty good...   And the bells brewery makes some good stuff..

I cant pick just 1 beer that's hard to do.

In my Fridge now is some Elsyian Space Dust   A game of thrones beer and an Arrogant bastard.

My go to standard is probly to grab a 6er of PsycHOPathy from mad tree or rheingeist Truth
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 07:28 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Cold and wet,I don't have discerning taste buds.
The only beer I find horrible is pabst.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2017, 11:57 PM)Benton Wrote: Voodoo Ranger IPAs.

That sounds pretty intense.  Is that a local micro brew, in your area?  As of this year, there are 204 breweries in NC.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 02:09 AM)treee Wrote: No way dude, me too. 10 bucks for a sixer is kinda crappy, but that's pretty standard for IPAs I guess.

You might like a Uinta. Little more citrus but still good.

(07-21-2017, 06:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That sounds pretty intense.  Is that a local micro brew, in your area?  As of this year, there are 204 breweries in NC.

New Belgium. I think it's one of your 204 brewries out there.

I'm in western KY. We've got a brewery here, it's not bad, but mainly folks around here make moonshine these days. Bourbon is the big draw for Kentucky and there's lots of guys who would like to get into that market, but you're at the mercy of 3-4 distributors.... which are owned by a couple of the big name labels. State laws pretty well keep anyone from starting a bourbon company, but you can slap a Moonshine label on it and they'll distribute you.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:36 AM)Benton Wrote: You might like a Uinta. Little more citrus but still good.

New Belgium. I think it's one of your 204 brewries out there.

I'm in western KY. We've got a brewery here, it's not bad, but mainly folks around here make moonshine these days. Bourbon is the big draw for Kentucky and there's lots of guys who would like to get into that market, but you're at the mercy of 3-4 distributors.... which are owned by a couple of the big name labels. State laws pretty well keep anyone from starting a bourbon company, but you can slap a Moonshine label on it and they'll distribute you.

Moonshine is really popular here, too.  Especially that "independent distiller" variety. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Buncha beer snobs on here. Mellow

I don't drink much anymore, but I sent the Wife out to fetch some rolling rock the other day and it tasted pretty damn good.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote