Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before schedule announced
Here are the issues I will be looking at.

-We get 9 home games this year.  So right off the bat we have an advantage over half of the teams in the league.

-Our only two long flights are Las Vegas and Denver,  I would prefer Denver earlier in the year to avoid possible snow storms.  It would be nice to have a bye immediately after one of these road games.

-Hope to get Chargers and Niners late in season when they might have to deal with our cold weather they are not used to.

-How early in the season will we get rookie QBs?  We play all 4 teams that drafted a QB in the top 10.  Jaguars (Lawrence), Jets (Wilson), Forty-niners (Lance), Bears (Fields).  Bears and Niners have good defenses.  Lance and Fields may nit start this year if those teams start winning with a veteran at QB.

what are you guys looking for?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 11:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Here are the issues I will be looking at.

-We get 9 home games this year.  So right off the bat we have an advantage over half of the teams in the league.

-Our only two long flights are Las Vegas and Denver,  I would prefer Denver earlier in the year to avoid possible snow storms and Vegas later in the year to avoid oppressive heat.  It would be nice to have a bye immediately after one of these road games.

-Hope to get Chargers and Niners late in season when they might have to deal with our cold weather they are not used to.

-How early in the season will we get rookie QBs?  We play all 4 teams that drafted a QB in the top 10.  Jaguars (Lawrence), Jets (Wilson), Forty-niners (Lance), Bears (Fields).  Bears and Niners have good defenses.  Lance and Fields may nit start this year if those teams start winning with a veteran at QB.

The Raiders' stadium is indoors and climate controlled I thought?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 11:21 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The Raiders' stadium is indoors and climate controlled I thought?

You are correct.

It just makes sense to play in a dome when you live in a desert.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 11:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Here are the issues I will be looking at.

-Our only two long flights are Las Vegas and Denver,  I would prefer Denver earlier in the year to avoid possible snow storms.  It would be nice to have a bye immediately after one of these road games.

I'm simple. I'm hoping for at least one Monday Night Football game where the nation gets to see Burrow and squad successfully ball out.
Reply/Quote
HOME
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns
Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota Vikings
Pittsburgh Steelers

AWAY
Baltimore Ravens
Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Las Vegas Raiders
New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers

Tougher home schedule and if you are going to play the games might as well be in your favor. WE know the home opener is the Vikings.

Maybe hope for Green Bay early and Rodgers sits out, lol.
Reply/Quote
Home schedule definitely looks tougher than the road games.

I’ll be watching for the games against rookie QB’s hoping they are early, but also GB like someone mentioned and even Detroit with a new coach/QB so getting them early could be good for us as well.

Hate Thursday games so I’ll be watching out for that as well
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 12:07 PM)yang Wrote: HOME
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns
Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota Vikings
Pittsburgh Steelers