Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being steeler week, here is a different kind of thread.
Came across a story on CBS about Le'Veon Bell complaining about Joe Mixon...still.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-is-confused-by-joe-mixon-doesnt-regret-mocking-a-j-green/

However, later in the article there was mention of this other incident:

There's another subplot to Monday's rematch; the Bengals might be looking to exact revenge after Bell and JuJu Smith-Schuster celebrated a touchdown against the Colts in Week 10 by reenacting a fight between Bengals receiver A.J. Green and Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey.

So, that got me to thinking about making a thread full of ideas that the Bengals players could use as mockery celebrations in Monday nights game.

Such as: The player who scores waits for Burfict to come join the celebration. Once Burfict gets there, he tackles the player who then grabs at their knee and hobbles off the field, mean mugging Burfict and fighting back tears.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One man driving, one man in shotgun, passing a blunt.
Reply/Quote
They could stage a bathroom rape scene
Reply/Quote
Lol when Mixon scores his 3rd TD of the day I'd like to seem them reinact Bells boxing with thr goal post and Mixon walks up and knocks him out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 07:14 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: One man driving, one man in shotgun, passing a blunt.

Bryant has been kinda bored sitting on the sidelines for them lately, maybe he'd come get involved in the celebration.  Hilarious

(11-30-2017, 07:14 PM)bonesaw Wrote: They could stage a bathroom rape scene

Take a cheerleader to the corner of the endzone and have the O-line stand around and not let anyone past to get to her....could work, but Ben may come try to tag in. 

Reply/Quote
But in order to do an endzone celebration you need to score a touchdown. Yeah, I don't see any Bengals celebration Monday night.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 07:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Bryant has been kinda bored sitting on the sidelines for them lately, maybe he'd come get involved in the celebration.  Hilarious

Take a cheerleader to the corner of the endzone and have the O-line stand around and not let anyone past to get to her....could work, but Ben may come try to tag in. 

If it's our offensive line she's in trouble.
Reply/Quote
The ideas in here are way too dark. I would have someone stand on the sideline and "trip" a player.

That's something they could get away with that would really tweak them.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
They need to beat the Steelers...period. That's all that matters. Not mockery, celebrations or anything else.

Not trying to be a stick in the mud, but when you've lost 14 of 16 to a division foe at home...there's no room for all the other nonsense.

Go out and beat the damn Steelers...then everyone can celebrate. 
Reply/Quote
I think it would be really funny if one of them pretended to steal a bike
Reply/Quote
Steal Ju Ju's bike?
Reply/Quote
Kick Brett Michael's in the junk?

[Image: th?id=OIP.Kgudz2OUzaChYpGaOa5CxAEsDh&pid...=216&h=163]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 08:28 PM)tBengal Wrote: If it's our offensive line she's in trouble.

Here's your winner.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
They can mock the Steelers of the '70's and have a bunch of linemen act out shooting themselves up with steroids and then mimic a heart attack.
Reply/Quote
Lol i can just imagine the backlash wed get for any of these celebrations
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 01:11 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Lol i can just imagine the backlash wed get for any of these celebrations

Most of these suggestions are stupid, offensive, and wouldn't make any sense
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 01:11 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Lol i can just imagine the backlash wed get for any of these celebrations

Yeah, but I'm tearing up imagining these. This stuff is funny.

Reply/Quote
Never cared for trash talk. Never cared for any of this extra stuff. Hopefully we are more worried about the win, and playoff potential rather than a celebratory win on a play, rather than the game.

Only time this would be okay is if it was a game sealing play. But I don’t think that will be the case (ie I believe we lose Monday)

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 01:56 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Never cared for trash talk. Never cared for any of this extra stuff. Hopefully we are more worried about the win, and playoff potential rather than a celebratory win on a play, rather than the game.

Only time this would be okay is if it was a game sealing play. But I don’t think that will be the case (ie I believe we lose Monday)

The team absolutely needs to be focused on winning the game and none of this silly side stuff. 

The only reason I posted it was due to Bell crying about Mixon and the mocking celebration the steelers did, figured it would be fun for us to post rather crazy ideas that could mock the steelers.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 02:48 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The team absolutely needs to be focused on winning the game and none of this silly side stuff. 

The only reason I posted it was due to Bell crying about Mixon and the mocking celebration the steelers did, figured it would be fun for us to post rather crazy ideas that could mock the steelers.

I figured, Murdock. I wasn’t trying to flame you! I definitely get worried that we seek redemption and vengeance with after play crap, rather than in game, play to play stuff.

I don’t understand that. It’s not a UFC ring. Tough guy stuff doesn’t win you the game, neither does trash talking. Hope Marvin settles the crew down. Doubt it though

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote