Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being steeler week, here is a different kind of thread.
Scoring against them would be such a crowning achievement for our offense.

Perhaps they should do an ode to The Lion King and hold the football up in such a way... for all to see!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 04:54 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I figured, Murdock. I wasn’t trying to flame you! I definitely get worried that we seek redemption and vengeance with after play crap, rather than in game, play to play stuff.

I don’t understand that. It’s not a UFC ring. Tough guy stuff doesn’t win you the game, neither does trash talking. Hope Marvin settles the crew down. Doubt it though

This is the point I have been saying all week. Stay focused on playing football and not get baited into dumb shit.

Thanks to original OP for bringing a little humor into.
Reply/Quote
Some funny stuff, the blunt one was what i was going to say lol

Still, i just want Mixon to score a TD and hand it to the ref like he has been there before and he will be many, many more times.

The Eagles have done some pretty good celebrations and the Chiefs earlier in the year but i think it has gotten a bit much.

Especially with the dooshbag Stealers.
Reply/Quote
How about Burfict comes in and pretends to tackle the guy who scored the TD and said player then pretends to be injured?

Eh, I got nothin'.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 04:54 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I figured, Murdock. I wasn’t trying to flame you! I definitely get worried that we seek redemption and vengeance with after play crap, rather than in game, play to play stuff.

I don’t understand that. It’s not a UFC ring. Tough guy stuff doesn’t win you the game, neither does trash talking. Hope Marvin settles the crew down. Doubt it though

I would love to see the team play with passion and composure. Hit hard, and walk away but sadly I have no confidence in this happening at all. Marvin never has shown the ability to keep the team from getting overly emotional. Really annoying, especially from a guy like Marvin who shows almost no emotion at all.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 05:44 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Scoring against them would be such a crowning achievement for our offense.

Perhaps they should do an ode to The Lion King and hold the football up in such a way... for all to see!!!

[Image: 93ecb1bbe03a7f9b9af10dc0675097a0665769fa.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 05:44 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Scoring against them would be such a crowning achievement for our offense.

I would absolutely cry if they did this. I'm going to tag them on Twitter, as many Bengals as I can and see if they'll respond. That's awesome.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
don't worry about TD celebrations....
just win the game....
focus on that...
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 09:37 AM)Steve Wrote: don't worry about TD celebrations....
just win the game....
focus on that...

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd be happy to just see the score board light up with F U SQUEELERS.. win, lose or draw.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote