Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beirut explosion
Has you guys seen the videos of this explosion? Any thoughts as to what caused it? Some folks are saying it was the largest explosion since the end of WWII. Insane.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Started with a ship carrying fireworks then hit a cache of explosives.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 09:35 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Has you guys seen the videos of this explosion?  Any thoughts as to what caused it?  Some folks are saying it was the largest explosion since the end of WWII.  Insane.

Apparently, 4,700 tons of ammonium nitrate that was stored there. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Apparently, 4,700 tons of ammonium nitrate that was stored there. 

One bit that I read mentioned that it was material that was confiscated at port, over a 10 year period of time.  Seems like they might have, at some point, given a thought to the idea of, "Hey, that's a lot of explosive to be kept randomly in a fireworks warehouse."?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
There's at least 78 dead and 4000 injured. Just terrible.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 10:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One bit that I read mentioned that it was material that was confiscated at port, over a 10 year period of time.  Seems like they might have, at some point, given a thought to the idea of, "Hey, that's a lot of explosive to be kept randomly in a fireworks warehouse."?

Common sense ain't so common, it seems. o_O

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I saw it. It literally looked like an atom bomb being detonated.
Reply/Quote
Fake News.

It is all just a hologram.  Like Tupac and Michael Jackson.

Did not show up on any International seismic monitoring. equipment. 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 01:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Fake News.

It is all just a hologram.  Like Tupac and Michael Jackson.

Did not show up on any International seismic monitoring. equipment. 

They are going to use this to steal away some more of our freedom.  I gurantee you they will try to limit our right to store more than 4,000 tons of ammonium nitrate in one place.  Well I say they can pry my 4000 plus tons of ammonium nityrate from my cold dead hands.

Or the small pieces they can find.
Reply/Quote