Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Belicheck is a Wizard
Anyone watching the Texans vs Patriots game?

13-0 at half Pats lead

He has a rookie 3rd string QB in right now that is playing like a vet and his defense is making the Texans a potential playoff team look like a bunch of scrubs. There is no way the Texans should be looking this awful. The only logical explanation is Belicheck is a football wizard.

Now I'm really interested to see how Brady does on a different team but I doubt we will see it happen.
Reply/Quote
too bad our head coach isn't in the same league!

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 02:16 AM)RASCAL Wrote: too bad our head coach isn't in the same league!

No one is. Maybe Zimmer.
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to think Brady is overrated, and just a product of the system.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 08:52 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm starting to think Brady is overrated, and just a product of the system.

Most great qbs are... Montana and young had west coast offense

Manning had elite recievers Harrison & Wayne ... Sanders & Thomas

Brady is one of the best of all time.  He is the coolest cat in the pocket and hardly gets flustered.  And he might be the most competive football player I have ever witnessed.  The guys plays like its the super bowl every game.  

Brady benefits from Bill, and vice a Versa.   They are the perfect fit and that's why they have been the best team in football the last 15+ years and it hasn't Been close.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 07:13 AM)TGISunday Wrote: No one is. Maybe Zimmer.

We're going to regret letting him go.
Reply/Quote
So... Belicheck:

[Image: 20150216_wahoo_large.jpg]

Yupp, checked. There's a beli alright.
Reply/Quote
I think a lot of the credit goes to Josh McDaniel, the OC.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 01:13 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: I think a lot of the credit goes to Josh McDaniel, the OC.

And offensive line coach. And defensive coordinator and pretty much everyone.

Patriots are basically the spurs.

Good ownership, great coach, some great players, phenomenal role players who know their role and ALWAYS execute. 

Maybe Billy B watched too much remember the titans the movie came out in 2000 and he took over as head coach in 2000....

Coach Boone: We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and i will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work. 
Reply/Quote
I need to say this.  Belicheck is going down as the greatest HC in NFL history.  And I hate that.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 02:51 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I need to say this.  Belicheck is going down as the greatest HC in NFL history.  And I hate that.

He has to coAch at least 7-10 more years and continue to win at an extremely high rate.  If he does that I don't think there is any question.  He will have separated himself from everyone else.  As it stands now you could make a case for 4-5 Coache
Reply/Quote