Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Claims Steelers Rule!!
All the NFL teams are afraid of the Steelers now, which is what Bell alludes to by saying nobody wants to play them!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000756555/article/leveon-bell-no-team-wants-to-face-steelers-right-now
Reply/Quote
They say this every frickin' year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:32 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: All the NFL teams are afraid of the Steelers now, which is what Bell alludes to by saying nobody wants to play them!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000756555/article/leveon-bell-no-team-wants-to-face-steelers-right-now

Burfict wants to play them...some sweet chin music!
[Image: 200.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Well, they do rule the Bengals. Why lie?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Pride before a crash.

Reply/Quote
They are unleashing Hell...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:50 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, they do rule the Bengals. Why lie?

Yes, they do, but that's not what Bell said. He said NO team wants to play them.

I'm pretty sure the Pats, Raiders, Cowboys, and Packers aren't intimdated in the least!

Steelers are known for these roller coaster ride type seasons.

Yes, I think they will embarrass Bengals Sunday, only because of Bengals history.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 11:27 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Stupid phone wont let me edit.

*Packers not Packets

*embarrass not embathe

Haha, I was reading this thinking BengalGuy has been drinking.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Burfict will knock him on his ass so hard again the Steelers will run away crying what dirty player he is, all the time deflating footballs in secret! 
Reply/Quote
AH yes. That time of year again already?? Christmas lights, Christmas music, reflection of the past year, and gas-bags nationwide giving their super spicy take of "Steelers are the team nobody wants to see in the playoffs!"
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 11:12 AM)jason Wrote: They are unleashing Hell...

No one else will get this, but I LMAO....then Tomlin proceeded to lose something like 4 straight.  Bwahahahaha!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:32 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: All the NFL teams are afraid of the Steelers now, which is what Bell alludes to by saying nobody wants to play them!!

After playing the steelers 28 times and losing 21 times you can bet that Marvin is afraid of them.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 01:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: No one else will get this, but I LMAO....then Tomlin proceeded to lose something like 4 straight.  Bwahahahaha!

Oh, I got it....and one of those was to a dreadful Oakland team. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:50 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, they do rule the Bengals. Why lie?

True true, but the Steelers themselves haven't been anything special since their last SB trip way back in 2010. 

45-32 overall, a win % that averages out to 9.4 wins per season, with an automatic 3-4 wins against Ohio teams
1 gift wrapped playoff win over a team that can't win playoff games

I don't think any good teams fear the Steelers. Seriously what have they done over the last 5 years? Their best assets are an oft-injured soon-to-be 35 year old QB who throws too many picks and a stoner RB who is also oft-injured. Outside of the big 3, they have a very mediocre roster. Oh, and the Patriots own them. The Ravens would be a better representative of the AFCN because they always seem seem like kryptonite to the Pats.

I guess I'm just annoyed that the Steelers get so much hype every year that isn't based on anything they've actually accomplished. Ben and Tomlin are about all that's left from their last SB. Since Lebeau's dominant defense went away, they've essentially been Bengals 2.0. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 01:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: No one else will get this, but I LMAO....then Tomlin proceeded to lose something like 4 straight.  Bwahahahaha!

I remember the unleash hell quote. How could any Bengals fan forget Tomlin looking like a jackass? The loss to Oakland was the cherry.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The only thing Bell rules is the distinguished visitor suite at the Allegheny County sheriffs office, a membership stool at the hookah bar, and a loyalty rewards card at the head shop.

Wasted Wasted
Reply/Quote

Watch Burfict end his season again...

Not smart to say this right before they play the team that hates them the most.

Plus our Defense has been giving them problems for years now.

Don't know the stats but Ben seems to play worse against us then anyone else.

We might lose this game in heartbreaking fashion cause if we lose it our season is over and the one team we don't
want ending our season (again) is the Steelers, but after this motivation i could see us beating them.

27-20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 02:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Watch Burfict end his season again...

Not smart to say this right before they play the team that hates them the most.

Plus our Defense has been giving them problems for years now.

Don't know the stats but Ben seems to play worse against us then anyone else.

We might lose this game in heartbreaking fashion cause if we lose it our season is over and the one team we don't
want ending our season (again) is the Steelers, but after this motivation i could see us beating them.

27-20 Bengals

All kidding aside, I tend to agree with some of this.

Here is what I truly expect to see happen.

First of all, the NFL would much rather see the Steelers in the playoffs than the Ravens, because of the lack of offense the Ravens have.

Sooooo, I see Pittsburgh getting away with as much as they possibly can, especially on defense.

I see Mitchell head hunting all over the field and getting away with it.

I think if Burfict even farts audibly on the field there will be a penalty.

I think the frustration will end up showing through before the end of the game and Jones and Burfict will pay dearly for it.

I'm not going to predict a score but I think with all that against them, the Bengals will get beat and their 'reputation' will live on because of the frustration.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 02:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I remember the unleash hell quote. How could any Bengals fan forget Tomlin looking like a jackass? The loss to Oakland was the cherry.

Maybe Cleveland could one-up Oakland as the most embarrassing loss of Tomlin's career?  God, I would literally give a testicle for the Bengals to get in the playoffs winning out and the winless Browns get their lone win to knock out pissburgh.  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 01:51 PM)Antares Wrote: After playing the steelers 28 times and losing 21 times you can bet that Marvin is afraid of them.

Well, he coaches like he is... Sick Cry Sad Same with D coaches.
Reply/Quote