Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Claims Steelers Rule!!
(12-14-2016, 09:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe Cleveland could one-up Oakland as the most embarrassing loss of Tomlin's career?  God, I would literally give a testicle for the Bengals to get in the playoffs winning out and the winless Browns get their lone win to knock out pissburgh.  

Lol wow. The collapse of the Steelers would be almost as fun to watch as a sudden turnaround for the Bengals. I know I'll be rooting hard for Hue in week 17.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 02:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Watch Burfict end his season again...

Not smart to say this right before they play the team that hates them the most.

Plus our Defense has been giving them problems for years now.

Don't know the stats but Ben seems to play worse against us then anyone else.

We might lose this game in heartbreaking fashion cause if we lose it our season is over and the one team we don't
want ending our season (again) is the Steelers, but after this motivation i could see us beating them.

27-20 Bengals

I truly want the Bengals to win Sun. I saw an article where a Pukesburgh writer claimed that Burfict was all out to hurt Steeler players. He never once mentioned the 2 broken jaws and busted knees administered to the Bengals by the Stoolers.  Anyway, I honestly don't think Marvelous Marvin has it in him to coach the Bengals to a victory. Sadly half of my family need therapy because they root for the Stoolers. Gag! Gag! Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol wow. The collapse of the Steelers would be almost as fun to watch as a sudden turnaround for the Bengals. I know I'll be rooting hard for Hue in week 17.

If this happens, they will win it all.  You don't get magic like that without a Championship.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:02 PM)Derrick Wrote: Well, he coaches like he is... Sick Cry Sad Same with D coaches.

Look at his eyes. When he conmes out to face the steelers, his eyes are as big as sauce plates. He's already panicing before kickoff.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol wow. The collapse of the Steelers would be almost as fun to watch as a sudden turnaround for the Bengals. I know I'll be rooting hard for Hue in week 17.

Tomlin's record is abysmal against sub .300 teams... he almost never beats one. The Browns could very well get their only win.
Reply/Quote
To Derrick, i understand.

My brother in law is a Stooler fan. Pretty much 90% of the people around here are Stooler fans.

I would love to see them shut their fat mouths with a Bengals victory Sunday and i could seriously see it happening.

This was a dumb thing to say from Bell right before this game. Must of got some bad weed or somethin'.
Reply/Quote
#@&* the steelers !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Considering their top 8 draft picks...
[Image: images_1.jpg]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 02:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Considering their top 8 draft picks...
[Image: images_1.jpg]

Yeah, they pretty much won the first game this year for them.
Reply/Quote