Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Suspension
PEDs....not really surprising.

Here's to hoping they start 0-4, but in reality, this does level the playing field a bit in week 1 with Burfict out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He missed a test, not PEDs. Either way he probably was guilty of something and decided intentionally missing was better than getting ousted for weed or PED's.

Regardless he's a moronic Steeler through and through.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Meh. They still have Williams who is also a good RB.

But Bell will have missed 17 of 52 games (going off this suspension). That's around 35% of games he's missed.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Two tore up knees and two suspensions and he wants to be paid like Adrian Peterson. I hope they hand him a record RB contract
Reply/Quote
This is nice considering Burfict will be out. Off topic but I thought this thread was worthy of staying in Jungle Noise
Reply/Quote
http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/03/13/martavis-bryant-suspension-due-to-missing-drug-tests-not-failed-results/

Just missing a test is as serious as testing positive.
Reply/Quote
Considering he supposedly missed multiple tests and that a missed test equals a failed test...Bell should be looking at a year suspension at well.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Excuse number 4,852 for Squeeler fans when they lose to the Bengals.. They planned it this way.. IT'S A PLOT!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 09:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: Excuse number 4,852 for Squeeler fans when they lose to the Bengals..  They planned it this way.. IT'S A PLOT!

.... A CONSPIRACY to take away their 'Best Bully Trophy'.  The Bengals have already proven that they are no longer intimidated by them.  They just need to stop responding with foolish personal fouls when the Steelers start pushing their buttons.

(Steelers and Raiders have been the NFL bullies since the 1970s)
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 12:13 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: .... A CONSPIRACY to take away their 'Best Bully Trophy'.  The Bengals have already proven that they are no longer intimidated by them.  They just need to stop responding with foolish personal fouls when the Steelers start pushing their buttons.

(Steelers and Raiders have been the NFL bullies since the 1970s)

Peko flapping his rain coat and running on the field to push that guy right in front of the ref was a thing of beauty. he even tried to sneak his way off the field after he did it.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2016, 05:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/03/13/martavis-bryant-suspension-due-to-missing-drug-tests-not-failed-results/

Just missing a test is as serious as testing positive.

yep.. like missing an exam because you know your going to fail.. sorry still fail since you did not show up for the exam.

This is a zero tolerance policy, players know it they just don;t want to look bad failing the test so they just don;t take the test.
Reply/Quote
Right now - I may have too consider that Bell may be the Bengals best player. Hope he keeps producing the way he has as of late!
Reply/Quote
He is claiming once again that he will be cleared and face no suspemnsion. He is probably trying to get it pushed back to the suspensions occurs during the second meeting with the Bengals. Because he is down right fearful of that mean man Burfict
Reply/Quote
Bell posting on Social Media that he'll get the entire suspension removed.

Frankly wouldn't be surprised. Here's a Bleacher Report article damn near hitting the nail on the head:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2653465-leveon-bell-suspension-begs-question-whats-happening-in-pittsburgh

Fact is, there would've been an investigation if this was a repeat occurrence with New England.
Reply/Quote
^ That's CRAP. Any updates?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 07:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^ That's CRAP. Any updates?

HE is going to have to a tough time with not being suspended for 4 games.. to get to that type of suspension, I believe a player would have missed like 4 testing dates.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:14 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Stealers* hate aside this really is sad.  Such talent going to waste.  

Eh, screw him. And screw Johnny Alcohol. If these azzhats can't put down the weed or alcohol long enough to make a hundred million dollars, I have zero pity for them..... They have the opportunity to do what a fraction of a percent of people on this Earth can do, and all of their life after football to get high all they want. Screw em.... and since he's a Stooler, I hope when he comes back he pisses dirty again....
Reply/Quote