Too soon? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 11:57 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: [Image: image1.png]

Too soon?  Ninja

Nope.

[Image: b5jsto.gif]

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.

[Image: b5jsto.gif]

Ninja

Upon further review, Steinbach really should have took a holding penalty there to prevent that! Almost looks like he threw him into Palmer!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:15 PM)Pezmerga Wrote: Upon further review, Steinbach really should have took a holding penalty there to prevent that! Almost looks like he threw him into Palmer!

Pfft.

Clearly Kimo launched himself with a deliberate attempt to injur!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Going after a guys knees... Bush league no matter how you try to paint it.
Reply/Quote
Were you really so lazy as to make this meme with the first blurry stock pic that came up of Bell of Google with a random Titan guy in it?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Were you really so lazy as to make this meme with the first blurry stock pic that came up of Bell of Google with a random Titan guy in it?

Actually it was the picture at a meme generator site.

Yes I am THAT lazy lol.
Reply/Quote
injury smack? Classy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: injury smack? Classy.

Yeah.....
:snark:
Reply/Quote
Ugh.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
It's only a joke guys. No running backs were hurt in the making of this meme. I hope Bell gets well. I wish no ill will towards him.
Reply/Quote
A running back WAS hurt to make this meme. Are you daft?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:36 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: A running back WAS hurt to make this meme. Are you daft?

Guess I was just trying to use humor to lighten up an otherwise sad situation. Meant no real harm. Obviously it sucks to see someone get hurt.. I'll admit it is a little bit in poor taste in retrospect. My apologies to anyone who may have been offended.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 12:48 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: Guess I was just trying to use humor to lighten up an otherwise sad situation. Meant no real harm. Obviously it sucks to see someone get hurt.. I'll admit it is a little bit in poor taste in retrospect. My apologies to anyone who may have been offended.

"little bit in poor taste" is a little bit of an understatement.....
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:21 AM)crispy Wrote: "little bit in poor taste" is a little bit of an understatement.....

Okay. Thanks for pointing that out. Done piling on now? Shall I help you down from your high horse? Jeez, I hope no one goes around picking apart everything you say and do.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 09:16 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: Okay. Thanks for pointing that out. Done piling on now? Shall I help you down from your high horse? Jeez, I hope no one goes around picking apart everything you say and do.

"Everything"
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:06 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "Everything"

Touché!
Reply/Quote
Just waiting for the Leveon Bell's with Direct TV and Cable meme to show up eventually.
Reply/Quote
What's funny is every single bungal fan I ever met cried like a ***** on a PERFECTLY LEGAL hit from Kimo Vowtf..

But that's understandable that you wouldn't know real football because you've never seen it.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 03:19 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: What's funny is every single bungal fan I ever met cried like a ***** on a PERFECTLY LEGAL hit from Kimo Vowtf..

But that's understandable that you wouldn't know real football because you've never seen it.

Every Steelers fan is crying foul on Burfict's perfectly clean hit on Bell. I guess that makes us even.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote