Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell likely out for season
I'm zero percent sad.
Reply/Quote
On to Cleveland!
Wait, a squeeler got his Bell rung! Tough junkers.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sad to see, always hates injuries.

However, they are a part of the game and it was 0% dirty.

Hopes for a speedy recovery.
Reply/Quote
It's one of those things where you kinda wish it to happen for revenge, but when it does it doesn't feel so great. Bell is also a Ohio boy who grew up idolizing Corey Dillon which doesn't make it any easier to dislike him or anything.

Reply/Quote
While this is an intense rivalry I hate to see anyone get injured. Prayers to L Bell on a speedy recovery.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
We can jaw about the injuries of the past and whether they were dirty, but they are just that - the past. Kimo, Rivers, Ward, etc are not even around. I find it classless that some of you cheer that Bell was injured. Be better than that. You are the same fans you complain about the Steelers fans being.

I love the rivalry, I hate that players get hurt. To be the best, you have to be the best. The Steelers are always damn good. Hope Bell recovers quickly.

Also hope we kick their butts again in Cincy. Who Dey?!?!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Im not sad. Its football and injuries happen. We were snakebit last season, so I have no sympathy. The turds saying it was a dirty play can go suck a bag of dicks, because that was 100% clean.
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for the player. The Steelers have a more than adequate backup in Cadillac though.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 02:38 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I'm zero percent sad.

Right? It's my fault karma's a *****? Uh uh.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:59 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: I feel bad for the player. The Steelers have a more than adequate backup in Cadillac though.

DeAngelo?  Caddy has been out of the league for many years.  

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Bell runs awkwardly. He basically jogs to his 5-7 yards every time. Our RBs are different, Bell stands straight up and waits for the hole to appear. Strange running style that has him as a leading rusher.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote