Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bell removed from depth chart
He gone

https://www.12up.com/posts/6168090-le-veon-bell-removed-from-steelers-official-depth-chart/partners/44566
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
And his value is dropping faster than the Hindenburg. (ok, I exaggerate just a bit)

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/James-Conner-LeVeon-Bells-market-value--121708394/
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: He gone

https://www.12up.com/posts/6168090-le-veon-bell-removed-from-steelers-official-depth-chart/partners/44566

Lmao...I'm sure Bell's losing sleep about this.  Pretty pathetic, honestly.  Tomlin and company seem more worried about posturing and puffing themselves up about the Bell situation than coaching up a team that couldn't even beat the Cleveland Browns.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 09:56 PM)Whatever Wrote: Lmao...I'm sure Bell's losing sleep about this.  Pretty pathetic, honestly.  Tomlin and company seem more worried about posturing and puffing themselves up about the Bell situation than coaching up a team that couldn't even beat the Cleveland Browns.  

True but it had nothing to do with the RB play. 

Kid ran for what a buck thirty five or something. 

May just be the system it appears. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: True but it had nothing to do with the RB play. 

Connor had a good day, statistically, but he did fumble in the 4th quarter in his own end to start the Browns comeback.  Can't make him the goat because of how bad Ben was, but the Steelers probably hold on to win without that play.  Can't say how he did in pass pro.

Deangelo Williams also did well behind the Steelers line.  Bell is a matchup nightmare, though.  He also helps open things up for the other guys.  
Reply/Quote
More drama.

I wonder how this whole deal will play out.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: More drama.

I wonder how this whole deal will play out.

Hi Brad. It will play out with our Steelers ending up 8-8. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Popcorn

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 07:00 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi Brad. It will play out with our Steelers ending up 8-8. ThumbsUp

7-8-1?

Reply/Quote
procedural move. He's not on the roster until he signs.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: True but it had nothing to do with the RB play. 

The Kid had a buck thirty five because Clevelands game plan was to keep the passing game in check. Bell gives the Steelers a different dimension by his field presence. The defense(safetys) has to account for him on every play ,thus letting other players get open in the passing game. He is a runner who if he gets to the second level can destroy you. 
Reply/Quote

The Kid had a buck thirty five because Clevelands game plan was to keep the passing game in check. Bell gives the Steelers a different dimension by his field presence. The defense(safetys) has to account for him on every play ,thus letting other players get open in the passing game. He is a runner who if he gets to the second level can destroy you. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 09:21 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: 7-8-1?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Popcorn

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
So he is basically going to miss this season or play for the Steelers. Correct? I can't imagine any team currently has the cap space to sign him to what he wants.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thinking with all this Bell love a lot of people own him in fantasy football around here Hilarious

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 10:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So he is basically going to miss this season or play for the Steelers.  Correct?  I can't imagine any team currently has the cap space to sign him to what he wants.

And no one's going to try to trade for him sooooooooooooooooooo yeah.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 10:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So he is basically going to miss this season or play for the Steelers.  Correct?  I can't imagine any team currently has the cap space to sign him to what he wants.

I can't see why he doesn't sign the tag and collect 880k a week and then pull less of the load. At the end of the season he has 13 mil and goes on his way to a contract with another team. I don't believe this has as much to do about money as respect for the accomplishments he has made to the team.
Reply/Quote
Popcorn

Reply/Quote