Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell reportedly done for season
I know this is smack talk, but I would like to say that he is a great talent and I honesty wish him a speedy recovery. That sucks for him and I hope he gets back to the player he has been that we've all feared. Best of wishes, Le'veon!

And since it is smack talk, suck it steelers! Good luck with the wild card race...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:06 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I know this is smack talk, but I would like to say that he is a great talent and I honesty wish him a speedy recovery. That sucks for him and I hope he gets back to the player he has been that we've all feared. Best of wishes, Le'veon!

And since it is smack talk, suck it steelers! Good luck with the wild card race...

I hope Bell has a speedy recovery with no ill effects.  Hate to see that happen to any player.

On the bright side, next time he gets pulled over and busted for possession, he can say it's for "medicinal purposes."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope Bell has a full recovery.

Be that as it may, Burfcit messing up his ACL made me inadvertently smile.

Of course, because Pitt TOTALLY doesn't have a history of pulling that shit on us right?

Neverrrr
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:24 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I hope Bell has a full recovery.

Be that as it may, Burfcit messing up his ACL made me inadvertently smile.

Of course, because Pitt TOTALLY doesn't have a history of pulling that shit on us right?

Neverrrr

It is a "badly torn MCL" according to reports. And while it helped us, I can't say it didn't make me cringe. Really hope he's ok in the long term
Reply/Quote
Yeah.....that was hard to watch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
For Bell personally, he has my deepest sympathies because I'm sure he loves to play the game as much as anyone else. As for the Steelers organization itself? They deserve it. Karma has come to deal justice to those dirty asswipes.
Reply/Quote
Clean hit. Contact sport. Whether he plays again or not is no concern of ours.
Reply/Quote
Next man up.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote