Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
Ben's bitching once again and playing the prima donna that he is:

Quote:The Pittsburgh Steelers were knocked out of the playoffs with Sunday’s AFC divisional round loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, and while there are likely a few things coaches, players and fans will second-guess in the days and weeks to come, one of the biggest questions might be why the Steelers went for it on fourth-and-1 twice, and didn’t have quarterback Ben Roethlisberger sneak it in either instance.

But during his weekly appearance on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, Roethlisberger said he doesn’t have permission to change plays at the line. Roethlisberger laid the blame on the coaches.

[Image: 56443754.jpg]

So you listen to your coaches when they tell you no, but a "no" means nothing when a girl tells you that you can't rape her?!

Hey, Ben, you know what you do?  You tell your center "if I tap you a certain way, I'm running a QB sneak."  

When you score, do you really think your coaches are going to be like "Ben, we're benching you for scoring........  don't ever do that again!"?

What an idiot *****.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 01:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ben's bitching once again and playing the prima donna that he is:

[Image: 56443754.jpg]

So you listen to your coaches when they tell you no, but a "no" means nothing when a girl tells you that you can't rape her?!

Hey, Ben, you know what you do?  You tell your center "if I tap you a certain way, I'm running a QB sneak."  

When you score, do you really think your coaches are going to be like "Ben, we're benching you for scoring........  don't ever do that again!"?

What an idiot *****.

I am impressed with the ability to tie rape into every post.

Kudos.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 03:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am impressed with the ability to tie rape into every post.

Kudos.

Mellow

Well he is a fan of the team that the Steelers rape twice a year.
The same team that Chris Henry played for.
The same team that gang raped a woman in a Seattle hotel room in the early 90s.
And then there's Mike Mitchell whose hs football team raped Brads hs team.

Taking all of that into consideration, there's no wonder why.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 03:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am impressed with the ability to tie rape into every post.

Kudos.

Mellow

I'm not impressed with your ability to take one piece of a post that's not really relevant to the meaning of the post and use it as a reason to ignore the rest of the post because it's a typical move by the portion of your fanbase that occupy this message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 05:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not impressed with your ability to take one piece of a post that's not really relevant to the meaning of the post and use it as a reason to ignore the rest of the post because it's a typical move by the portion of your fanbase that occupy this message board.

Then why bring it up?

There is plenty of fodder there for good smack without rape again.

Hard to give the rest of the post a serious thought when that is brought up again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 05:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Then why bring it up?

Hard to give the rest of the post a serious thought when that is brought up again.

It’s hard to be serious about the rest of the post because of one sentence?

Also, it’s a relevant point.

Steelers fans are slower than I thought.
Reply/Quote

I don't think he's capable of making a post without rape. He's obsessed with Ben's rape accusations. I couldn't imagine how much he would bring it up if Ben was actually found guilty. It's truly an unhealthy obsession, about as unhealthy as as Mike Mitchell obsession. I'd say he's easily the worst Bengals posters, I ever seen here.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 06:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't think he's capable of making a post without rape. He's obsessed with Ben's rape accusations. I couldn't imagine how much he would bring it up if Ben was actually found guilty. It's truly an unhealthy obsession, about as unhealthy as as Mike Mitchell obsession. I'd say he's easily the worst Bengals posters, I ever seen here.

Hilarious

He wasn't convicted because the girl didn't press charges, and Ben had his bodyguards block the way anyways so nobody could go back there to see, but he still paid her off in civil court.  I think, if I remember correctly, that the sheriff even took pictures with Ben, so do you really think a thorough evaluation of what happened took place?

Let me ask you this, and I don't think this version of the story is disputed:  in the one case, she went to the back hallway of the bar, where Ben had his penis out, so she went through the first door she went through to get away, which was a bathroom, and Ben had sex with her in there.  Why wouldn't she just have had sex with him in the hall if she wanted it?  Do you think she motioned Ben to follow her through the door that she went through?  What made him think "oh, she's leaving, she must want me to follow her and have sex with her"?

And my obsession isn't with Mitchell or Ben, it's with how Steelers fans can overlook all their bullshit and crimes.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 06:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: but he still paid her off in civil court. 

That's just flat out bullshit. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 07:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's just flat out bullshit. 

Why did you delete the rest of his post? Your comment applies to his whole post.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 07:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's just flat out bullshit. 

Really?!

He definitely paid off the chick in Nevada that he raped, as is documented and well-known, and I thought he paid off the chick in Georgia, too.

Anyways, do you think a proper investigation was done when the chief of police was taking pictures with Ben earlier and then the first officer who took Ben's statements in Georgia resigned?  It's kind of a weird coincidence, don't you think? 

Also, respond to this:

Quote:Let me ask you this, and I don't think this version of the story is disputed:  in the one case, she went to the back hallway of the bar, where Ben had his penis out, so she went through the first door she went through to get away, which was a bathroom, and Ben had sex with her in there.  Why wouldn't she just have had sex with him in the hall if she wanted it?  Do you think she motioned Ben to follow her through the door that she went through?  What made him think "oh, she's leaving, she must want me to follow her and have sex with her"?

What about that girl's actions made it seem like it was ok to have sex with her?
Reply/Quote
Dino's right, Brad. You had a perfect topic all teed up and you went down the same worn path again. Why not just preface every smack thread you create with "Hey, I know its gonna seem like I'm talking about something completely unrelated, but be prepared: this thread will end in rape."

Hell of a time saver for everybody.

Hey, they fired Haley today. Oops, rape.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Dino's right, Brad. You had a perfect topic all teed up and you went down the same worn path again. Why not just preface every smack thread you create with "Hey, I know its gonna seem like I'm talking about something completely unrelated, but be prepared: this thread will end in rape."

Hell of a time saver for everybody.

Hey, they fired Haley today. Oops, rape.

AGain, that was a minor, insignificant point of my post, yet they jump on it and ignore every other point because they have no response for the substance of what the post is actually about.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 08:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Really?!

He definitely paid off the chick in Nevada that he raped, as is documented and well-known, and I thought he paid off the chick in Georgia, too.

Anyways, do you think a proper investigation was done when the chief of police was taking pictures with Ben earlier and then the first officer who took Ben's statements in Georgia resigned?  It's kind of a weird coincidence, don't you think? 

Also, respond to this:

What about that girl's actions made it seem like it was ok to have sex with her?

You can't even get simple facts right, so that's why we ignore everything else you write. Not enough time in the day to fact check all of your bullshit and respond. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: AGain, that was a minor, insignificant point of my post, yet they jump on it and ignore every other point because they have no response for the substance of what the post is actually about.

No, we jump on it because we're toying with you and fishing to get a response and to see how far and long we can get you going. It's like a sport. My first post was written for this sole purpose and you took the bait.  :hooked:

Same with the Mike Mitchell stuff. 
Reply/Quote

Maybe Brad has rape fantasies? 

He also posts a lot about Mike Mitchell....so maybe Brad has rape fantasies about.........ewwww Twitch
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 09:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  
You can't even get simple facts right, so that's why we ignore everything else you write. Not enough time in the day to fact check all of your bullshit and respond. 
Simple facts?  It's insignificant to the point!!  She didn't want to press charges because 1. his bodyguards blocked the way so no one could get by and it made the perfect crime 2 piss-poor investigating from cops who were more concerned with taking pictures with Ben than finding out what happened 3 she didn't want to go through it all again.

I had it backwards.  He paid off the girl in Nevada.
(01-17-2018, 09:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, we jump on it because we're toying with you and fishing to get a response and to see how far and long we can get you going. It's like a sport. My first post was written for this sole purpose and you took the bait.  :hooked:

Same with the Mike Mitchell stuff. 

lol.

Hardly.

If anything, I fish with all of you and get you trying to defend a rapist!

Mike Mitchell stuff?  When has anything I've ever posted even remotely resembled that you bated me into anything with him.

Once again, it's a typical move of a Steelers fan that they know their bullshit is played out and they have nothing else to block the fact that they support a rapist, so they go on like it was all part of a plan.

I love it!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: AGain, that was a minor, insignificant point of my post, yet they jump on it and ignore every other point because they have no response for the substance of what the post is actually about.

If it's such a minor insignificant point of your post, why does every post about Ben that you make, have to do with rape? You tie every post with him into his rape ACCUSATION. We get it that you don't know the difference between being accused and being charged. It's sad really. I bet you dream about him raping women and going to jail for rape. I bet you wake up all sticky too. Please Brad, for your own sanity, please seek help.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 11:51 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: If it's such a minor insignificant point of your post, why does every post about Ben that you make, have to do with rape? You tie every post with him into his rape ACCUSATION. We get it that you don't know the difference between being accused and being charged. It's sad really. I bet you dream about him raping women and going to jail for rape. I bet you wake up all sticky too. Please Brad, for your own sanity, please seek help.

Rolleyes

Maybe you don't know, but just because they can't formally charge someone with a crime, doesn't mean that it didn't happen, especially when all signs point to the fact that it did happen.

You support a rapist......  So, please, for your own decency, please seek help.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 12:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

Maybe you don't know, but just because they can't formally charge someone with a crime, doesn't mean that it didn't happen, especially when all signs point to the fact that it did happen.

You support a rapist......  So, please, for your own decency, please seek help.

You supported someone that was 23 and bringing girls as young as 15 to his hotel room and getting them drunk. I wonder what his intentions were there? Why wasn't any other guys there if he wasn't intending on raping them? All signs point to something sleazy and illegal on his part.
Reply/Quote