Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson might be an idiot
(10-10-2015, 06:24 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: He defended God as the creator, or he argued the earth was 6000 years old?

He said quite clearly that he does not "believe in evolution", and then used a junkyard tornado-type argument to defend his position.
(10-09-2015, 06:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or at least completely unaware of the words that come out of his mouth.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ben-carson-body-with-bullet-holes-preferable-to-gun-control-20151006#ixzz3o6sVxuhZ
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

And here is the FB post in case someone doesn't believe it or wants "context".

https://www.facebook.com/realbencarson/posts/537817656384705

[Image: 100915.jpg]

Even as someone who is against taking guns away I find that a moronic statement.

You say you don't want to take guns away, but all you ever do is speak negatively about guns and gun owners. 

This is why the right doesn't trust the left when it comes to gun control. 
(10-10-2015, 09:17 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: You say you don't want to take guns away, but all you ever do is speak negatively about guns and gun owners. 

...Because a guy on a message board is critical of people who say stupid things?

Rolleyes
Ben Carson is qualified to be President because he threw a lot of red meat to conservatives at the National Prayer Breakfast a few years ago. They have blown so much smoke up his as since then that he actually believes it himself.
(10-10-2015, 09:20 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: ...Because a guy on a message board is critical of people who say stupid things?

Rolleyes

It's called a microcosm 
(10-10-2015, 09:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ben Carson is qualified to be President because he threw a lot of red meat to conservatives at the National Prayer Breakfast a few years ago.  They have blown so much smoke up his as since then that he actually believes it himself.

Qualifications for the presidency became irrelevant in 2008 
(10-10-2015, 09:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ben Carson is qualified to be President because he threw a lot of red meat to conservatives at the National Prayer Breakfast a few years ago.  They have blown so much smoke up his as since then that he actually believes it himself.

Imagine the audacity of a man that thinks he can run for President because the the public feels he should,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-10-2015, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Imagine the audacity of a man that thinks he can run for President because the the public feels he should,

Exactly.  You'd think he would be smart enough to realize that being popular does not make him competent to be president.
(10-10-2015, 10:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.  You'd think he would be smart enough to realize that being popular does not make him competent to be president.

You'd think.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-10-2015, 09:45 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Qualifications for the presidency became irrelevant in 2008 

Please do go on.
(10-10-2015, 09:17 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: You say you don't want to take guns away, but all you ever do is speak negatively about guns and gun owners. 

Ben Carson said, in his own words, on his personal Facebook page, that no number of bullet riddled bodies is worth taking away people's guns.

If you can't see how that doesn't help the pro-gun side of the argument I can't help you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-10-2015, 09:45 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Qualifications for the presidency became irrelevant in 2008 

I agree that Obama's national level experience was far too little for my own liking, but he was hardly the least experienced President. Wilson and Cleveland were governors for 2 years before becoming President. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-10-2015, 10:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: You could post 100 pictures of people you think are dumb...that won't make Carson any smarter.

Lol...tell me you weren't offended by that picture of Joey.
(10-12-2015, 11:51 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Lol...tell me you weren't offended by that picture of Joey.

No I wasn't.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Was that your goal?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-11-2015, 09:25 AM)treee Wrote: Please do go on.

Are you really that clueless or just pretending?

Read Pats post and you will get his inference to Obamas political inexperience..

I for one have heard first hand multiple times by younger friends and acquaintances of "how cool it would be to have a black president"...to which I could only look to the ground and shake my head.

Secondly your guy Obama was deified by the left...Oprah proclaiming Obama as "The One". The worlds savior he was going to be. Why does He need stinkin experience?

[Image: wjdrn9.jpg]

Thirdly the white guilt crowd. We must prove to the world that we're not racists, that we have evolved.  Obamas election would create a new beginning to make amends for the horrible things we white folks have done to black people. We don't need no stinkin experience.

Like Tigre said...Qualifications for the presidency officially became irrelevant in 2008.

Qualifications for democrat politicians became irrelevant long before that.

[Image: 30vbuy0.png]
What qualifications became irrelevant?
(10-12-2015, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: No I wasn't.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Was that your goal?

The goal was not as you assumed to "make Ben Carson smarter"...it was to make Carson look not as dumb. I'm not going to deny Carson says stupid things.

I'm surprised a smart guy like you couldn't deduce that.
(10-12-2015, 12:58 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: What qualifications became irrelevant?

You're right. None. In this thread "qualifications'' became synonymous with "experience". 

Its easy to understand why the voter would desire a candidate that is qualified to be president based on experience.

What do you mean?  Are you a Birther?
What did the homophobic alt finally say to get his account banned?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]