Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Gals...
Watching the Bearcats and they keep showing the cheerleaders. Makes me think the Bengals should get rid of the group we have and just hire the Bearcat cheerleaders....lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 09:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Watching the Bearcats and they keep showing the cheerleaders. Makes me think the Bengals should get rid of the group we have and just hire the Bearcat cheerleaders....lol

But then they will lose their amateur status and have no eligibility for National finals!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Best seen from the 300 sections.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: But then they will lose their amateur status and have no eligibility for National finals!

Of course this idea is mostly in jest, but interesting point. I'm not sure they would. When Lexington had it's AHL Hockey team, "The Thoroughblades", the UK Dance Cats were paid and performed as "The Kentucky Thoroughbabes" and they still competed in collegiate dance competitions. 
Reply/Quote
Mehhh

It’s a toss up for the MEHHH award

https://gobearcats.com/sports/cheerleading/roster
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 12:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mehhh

https://gobearcats.com/sports/cheerleading/roster

Yep.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 12:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mehhh

rcats.com/sports/cheerleading/roster

College cheerleaders in 2021, are scholarship ATHLETES.  They are in their position based more on their abilities to do multiple backflips than how cute their face is. they are which is a welcome change from the totally sexist days of only having "hot" cheerleaders.
 Ben-Gals have to have dance skills, be able to perform well in front of 60,000 or 16 people, able to communicate well in front of a large group or one on one.  These women make public relations appearances for the team so must be more than a pretty face.  Many of these women are college graduates with professional jobs but hey lets just boil down their existence to their looks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Of course this idea is mostly in jest, but interesting point. I'm not sure they would. When Lexington had it's AHL Hockey team, "The Thoroughblades", the UK Dance Cats were paid and performed as "The Kentucky Thoroughbabes" and they still competed in collegiate dance competitions. 

Hmm, that seems like a double standard to me.  Getting paid to do it in a league but still able to compete on the collegiate level.Hmm
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 12:46 PM)pally Wrote: College cheerleaders in 2021, are scholarship ATHLETES.  They are in their position based more on their abilities to do multiple backflips than how cute their face is. they are which is a welcome change from the totally sexist days of only having "hot" cheerleaders.
 Ben-Gals have to have dance skills, be able to perform well in front of 60,000 or 16 people, able to communicate well in front of a large group or one on one.  These women make public relations appearances for the team so must be more than a pretty face.  Many of these women are college graduates with professional jobs but hey lets just boil down their existence to their looks

BOOooooo to all that lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 01:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: BOOooooo to all that lol

I think you meant...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 09:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Watching the Bearcats and they keep showing the cheerleaders. Makes me think the Bengals should get rid of the group we have and just hire the Bearcat cheerleaders....lol

Why do I get the feeling your wrote this post with your pants down to your ankles? Ninja
Reply/Quote