Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Left Heinz How He Lived There
Playing underwhelmingly while his running game and defense carried him to a win that he'll gladly take all the credit for.

9-21, 123 yards, 0 TD/2 INT, 22.6 QB Rating "Super Bowl Winner!"
24-46, 123 yards, 1 TD/1 INT, 56.3 QB Rating "Going out a winner!"

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Playing underwhelmingly while his running game and defense carried him to a win that he'll gladly take all the credit for.

How’re those cherries you just picked tasting? 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Playing underwhelmingly while his running game and defense carried him to a win that he'll gladly take all the credit for.

Sorry dude, but I'd gladly take this stat line for Joe Burrow if it meant he was hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and bringing a Super Bowl to Cincinnati. Yes, Ben's stats were underwhelming when he won it but he's still something no Bengals QB has ever been: a champion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 10:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sorry dude, but I'd gladly take this stat line for Joe Burrow if it meant he was hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and bringing a Super Bowl to Cincinnati. Yes, Ben's stats were underwhelming when he won it but he's still something no Bengals QB has ever been: a champion.

Ouch dude.  You know this is smack talk right?  You just smacked your guy.  Some wing man you are.  Hope none of your friends ever need to rely on you in a fight.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:34 PM)motoarch Wrote: Ouch dude.  You know this is smack talk right?  You just smacked your guy.  Some wing man you are.  Hope none of your friends ever need to rely on you in a fight.

No way bro. I didn't Smack Burrow, but I suppose I'm guilty of defending Big Ben as a football player. I've not been in a fight since the 6th grade many decades ago. Some kid knocked over my bike and I shoved him. It was pretty intense suburban beef.
Reply/Quote

Everyone likes to shіt on his SB XL stats, but they conveniently ignore his overall playoff stats that year to do so.

58-93, 803 yards, 7TD/ 3 INT 101.7 QB Rating

And that’s COUNTING the horrible SB. Dude was on fire for the other three games. If not for his play in the rest of the playoffs, there’s no SB for him to do poorly in.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Everyone likes to shіt on his SB XL stats, but they conveniently ignore his overall playoff stats that year to do so.  

58-93, 803 yards, 7TD/ 3 INT 101.7 QB Rating

And that’s COUNTING the horrible SB.  Dude was on fire for the other three games.  If not for his play in the rest of the playoffs, there’s no SB for him to do poorly in.

Don't know that 58% 197 2/1 are really all that "on fire", so 2 out of 4...but i don't want to poop on your stroll down memory lane. 

I know how important living in the past is for steelers fans.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: hey-bill-lets-getsome-chicks-after-the-g...862068.png]
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't know that 58% 197 2/1 are really all that "on fire", so 2 out of 4...but i don't want to poop on your stroll down memory lane. 

I know how important living in the past is for steelers fans.  Cool

Not sure what those numbers are, but allow me to extricate the one bad game from the 2005 playoffs if it will help you understand my point.  In the other three 2005 playoff games, Ben had a 68% comp %, 7 TDs with 1 INT, passed for 680 yards, and had a rating of 124.8.  I’d call that pretty hot.  

Edit: ah, I see.  You’re talking about the Colts game.  He had a rating of 95.3 in that game, which is still pretty good - certainly closer to the other two games than it is to SB XL - by a lot.  That was also the game in which he made a game saving tackle, so even if the numbers were down a bit, he added some D to the mix.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 03:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not sure what those numbers are, but allow me to extricate the one bad game from the 2005 playoffs if it will help you understand my point.  In the other three 2005 playoff games, Ben had a 68% comp %, 7 TDs with 1 INT, passed for 680 yards, and had a rating of 124.8.  I’d call that pretty hot.  

Edit: ah, I see.  You’re talking about the Colts game.  He had a rating of 95.3 in that game, which is still pretty good - certainly closer to the other two games than it is to SB XL - by a lot.  That was also the game in which he made a game saving tackle, so even if the numbers were down a bit, he added some D to the mix.  

Yeah, i heard that about him. Specifically in bar bathrooms or something?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 05:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, i heard that about him. Specifically in bar bathrooms or something?

And then single-handedly kept Jergens in business when the bars shut down for the pandemic, according to his church.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: How’re those cherries you just picked tasting? 

Underrated response.  
Reply/Quote
Wow, so according to your smack Ben is the worst while winning. This is the worst smack I've seen in a year.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 07:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Wow, so according to your smack Ben is the worst while winning. This is the worst smack I've seen in a year.

lol. Ben isn't winning anything. He can barely throw the ball beyond 5 yards. 

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 05:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, i heard that about him. Specifically in bar bathrooms or something?

Hilarious

faulk's on fire in this thread!

Ben's complete garbage.......... the only thing that might be better than seeing him embarrassed in his last game and leaving the field like the raping coward he is would be if he were to get Tebow'd again ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Man....123 yds on 46 attempts. That's some serious Ryan Finley level shit right there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 11:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: Man....123 yds on 46 attempts. That's some serious Ryan Finley level shit right there.

Except Ryan Finley got 89 yards on 13 attempts when he beat the Steelers and Ben Roethkisberger (who had 170 yards on 38 attempts) last year.

....maybe the Steelers want to upgrade at QB by getting Finley.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 02:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except Ryan Finley got 89 yards on 13 attempts when he beat the Steelers and Ben Roethkisberger (who had 170 yards on 38 attempts) last year.

....maybe the Steelers want to upgrade at QB by getting Finley.

It seems it couldn't be much worse.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote