Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben McAdoo for OC next year?
While I'm completely against Ben McAdoo as a HC, I wonder how he'd do again as an OC?
While the OC with the Giants, they went from 28th in scoring to 13th in 2014 and then jumped even higher to 6th in 2015.
He also has a connection with LB coach Jim Haslett, serving as his offensive quality control coach in 2004 when Haslett was the HC of the Saints.
Last, he also has experience coaching OL, so hopefully he would emphasize the importance of that position.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t rule Hue out as OC in 2018.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 01:45 AM)Benton Wrote: I wouldn’t rule Hue out as OC in 2018.

Not ruling him out, but the topic of the thread is Ben McAdoo as a viable candidate as OC.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: While I'm completely against Ben McAdoo as a HC, I wonder how he'd do again as an OC?
While the OC with the Giants, they went from 28th in scoring to 13th in 2014 and then jumped even higher to 6th in 2015.
He also has a connection with LB coach Jim Haslett, serving as his offensive quality control coach in 2004 when Haslett was the HC of the Saints.
Last, he also has experience coaching OL, so hopefully he would emphasize the importance of that position.

Heh I don't know...   as OC maybe... 

who was he with before the giants?

would be more interested in Gruden for OC if hes available
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 01:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Heh I don't know...   as OC maybe... 

who was he with before the giants?

would be more interested in Gruden for OC if hes available

Primarily Packers from 2006 through 2013. He was TE coach 2006-2011 and then QB coach 2012-2013.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
One potential negative of McAdoo being OC would be the lack of emphasis on the running game.
McAdoo is all about the passing attack.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

There's just something unsavory about Mr. Ben Mcadoo.  He looks like the type of guy who would go to a nudist colony and pinch random peoples's butts. 

[Image: rod-serling-opening.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why is this board obsessed with the lowly Giants? First I read a thread where a clown wants to draft our entire draft for ELI MANNING, now we want one of the worst coaches in the league? Stop the madness.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 01:55 PM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: Why is this board obsessed with the lowly Giants?  First I read a thread where a clown wants to draft our entire draft for ELI MANNING, now we want one of the worst coaches in the league?  Stop the madness.

This was posted over a month ago, but he wasn't one of the worst coaches in the league from an OC standpoint, just from HC.
Learn to read.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 02:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This was posted over a month ago, but he wasn't one of the worst coaches in the league from an OC standpoint, just from HC.
Learn to read.

I had to check on the post date. At first was like, WTF happened to Lasor already?

Reply/Quote
I'm guessing with pat shurmer potentially headed to NY Ben McAdoo might be Vikings next OC... but we see
Reply/Quote
No way on Ben McaDon’t.

We don’t need D slant ran every other play.
Reply/Quote