Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Roethelisbeger officially retires
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33158955/pittsburgh-steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger-retires-18-seasons

Part of me is sad... because now that he sucks, I kinda want him to stick around to gift the Bengals 2 wins per season!
Reply/Quote
Don’t worry he was that bad and was still their best option lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping it's Dwayne Haskins under center and not Rodgers, Wilson, Watson or Garappolo.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 02:03 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Here's to hoping it's Dwayne Haskins under center and not Rodgers, Wilson, Watson or Garappolo.

Neither Wilson, nor Watson scare me... at all.
Rodgers and Garappolo kinda do.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 02:27 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Neither Wilson, nor Watson scare me... at all.
Rodgers and Garappolo kinda do.

It seems things are shaping up for Rodgers to end up in Denver. This scares me, the Broncos aim for, and win Super Bowls.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It seems things are shaping up for Rodgers to end up in Denver. This scares me, the Broncos aim for, and win Super Bowls.

Ahhh man, this would be almost as bad as the Steelers getting Rodgers.  Cry

Just piggy backing on what we were already talking about Tecmo lol
Reply/Quote
Well…bye.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:41 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Well…bye.

Yep Pitt Sux
Reply/Quote
Have a good retirement Big Ben, I'll always remember him as the QB who was nearly impossible to sack...lol

Rodgers going to the Steelers scares me...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I guess you have to respect him, even he´s been a steeler. For sake the last years he looked more like a tappsy bear who really can´t move.

Question: why are people afraid of Pittsburgh getting Garoppolo? To me at best he is an average QB and the 49ers din´t get so far because of him, but even with him playing.
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
Dude was a tough MF. One of the hardest to sack.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Rodgers is not going anywhere. A) He pretty much resolved his issues with the front office and HC, and B) The Packers still own his rights since he is still under contract. I really doubt anyone would want to pay what they are asking for a guy with one foot out the door.
Reply/Quote
Fat Jen is a perfect picture of all that is wrong with America. Here we have a serial rapist, who if he was a just another guy people would be screaming they want under the jail for the rest of his life, and at the very least to serve prison time then be a registered sex offender, but since he is rich, and more importantly is good at throwing a ball, people just love and cheer for him. It's sickening.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 09:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Rodgers is not going anywhere. A) He pretty much resolved his issues with the front office and HC, and B) The Packers still own his rights since he is still under contract. I really doubt anyone would want to pay what they are asking for a guy with one foot out the door.

I just wonder why he says what he does, acting like he is going to find greener grass.

(01-28-2022, 09:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Fat Jen is a perfect picture of all that is wrong with America. Here we have a serial rapist, who if he was a just another guy people would be screaming they want under the jail for the rest of his life, and at the very least to serve prison time then be a registered sex offender, but since he is rich, and more importantly is good at throwing a ball, people just love and cheer for him. It's sickening.

Completely agree, disgusting. Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 09:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Rodgers is not going anywhere. A) He pretty much resolved his issues with the front office and HC, and B) The Packers still own his rights since he is still under contract. I really doubt anyone would want to pay what they are asking for a guy with one foot out the door.

The Packers are about a gazillion dollars over the cap. Getting rid of Rodgers cuts that to about 1/2 gazillion. Plus they not only spent a first round pick on Jordan Love, they traded up to get him costing an additional 4th round pick to do so. Next year will be Love's 3rd. How long are they going to wait to find out if their investment was worth it. 

Trading Rodgers makes a lot of sense. Otherwise, they're going to have to restructure and extend his contract to reduce the hit. That would make the Love pick a complete waste. 
Reply/Quote
Why would Rogers want to go play with a team with the consistency of tar and gravel this past season?  Anyway, time to set a mandatory retirement age for QBs.. Unless Joe Burrow stays a Bengal for life and plays for 30 years..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote