Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ben Roethlisberger: Torn Mensiscus
Sure, he's getting "surgery."

Looking forward to seeing him back on the field in three weeks, at which time Collinsworth will blow his load over how clutch and hardcore Roethlislop is.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 10:26 AM)GodFather Wrote: I know he's the biggest crybaby in the world and yet as these major injuries that keep him out 1 game, meanwhile still waiting on Eifert's return from an ankle injury and now back injury.

Latest news, Ben has gang green and needs leg and arm amputation, will miss first quarter of next game. 

Another update, Big Ben throw for 6 tds and 500 yards with bloody nub in 3 quarters.

*update* turns out Ben was just being dramatic again, no amputation necessary. It wasn't gangrene after all. He just stubbed his toe and bruised a finger, when a teammate saw him crying about it he came up with the gangrene story to cover it up 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 10:35 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: *update* turns out Ben was just being dramatic again, no amputation necessary. It wasn't gangrene after all. He just stubbed his toe and bruised a finger, when a teammate saw him crying about it he came up with the gangrene story to cover it up 

*update to update* V. Burfict was accused of breaking into Ben's hotel room before the game at night and coloring Ben's arms and legs green with a magic marker giving him the impression he needed immediate amputation. Steelers send formal complaint to Goddell to have Burfict suspended. Roger immediately agrees before looking into the situation and suspends Burfict 5 games. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 10:32 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Sure, he's getting "surgery."

Looking forward to seeing him back on the field in three weeks, at which time Collinsworth will blow his load over how clutch and hardcore Roethlislop is.

Coincidentally Al Michaels complains how sticky the microphone is during the Steelers game.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 10:43 AM)GodFather Wrote: *update to update* V. Burfict was accused of breaking into Ben's hotel room before the game at night and coloring Ben's arms and legs green with a magic marker giving him the impression he needed immediate amputation. Steelers send formal complaint to Goddell to have Burfict suspended. Roger immediately agrees before looking into the situation and suspends Burfict 5 games. 

Update ^3* Bengals fans shocked Burfict only suspended 5 games and not for life. Parade scheduled in Cincinnati 
Reply/Quote
Cant find a reason to give a ****

If these guys didn't get paid then id feel sorry for his family

But athletes his stature get paid even on injury so IDGAF about him or that franchise. I hope those bums fall out the playoffs just like us
Reply/Quote
Didn't they say it was just to 'shave' or clean part of the meniscus? Doesn't sound like any kind of repair, just cleaning it up a bit. 

I'm not a doctor and i didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night but that doesn't sound like something that would keep him out long.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote